LiteMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Important The forums have moved!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zєρнуя
Developer
Zєρнуя

Important The forums have moved! Empty
PostSubject: Important The forums have moved!   Important The forums have moved! EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 4:12 pm

Dear LiteMS Users,

A new forum is currently 'under construction' at the request of Mazen,

The old forums will remain up irregardless however, we will be migrating over to the new forums once all the kinks are worked out,

The main downside to the forum being on a new platform is that user accounts and posts cannot be transferred over, so we encourage you to make copies of all the posts you wish to carry over to the new forum.

Sincerely, Zephyr
Random Developer.

Last edited by Zєρнуя on Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Smittens
Postaholic
Smittens

PostSubject: Re: Important The forums have moved!   Important The forums have moved! EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 5:00 pm

Ooo a new forum ^^ will need to note down the important posts to keep :3
Back to top Go down
CherryChanga
Changalicious
CherryChanga

PostSubject: Re: Important The forums have moved!   Important The forums have moved! EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 5:32 pm

I'll pass. I was fine with this one.
Back to top Go down
Sunnyking
Rookie
Sunnyking

PostSubject: Re: Important The forums have moved!   Important The forums have moved! EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 7:57 pm

I didnt know you were random Razz
Back to top Go down
Zєρнуя
Developer
Zєρнуя

PostSubject: Re: Important The forums have moved!   Important The forums have moved! EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 12:40 am

The new forums are up and running, We're still adding a few things but you can go ahead and register and sort your profiles out

http://lmsf.comuf.com

I understand the link may be a little tricky to remember, i'll figure something out for that at some point

*Update*

As soon as the new forums are tried and tested these forums will be going offline (they wont be deleted, they'll just be down, We strongly reccomend you take this oppertunity to transfer any and all posts you wish to bring with you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Important The forums have moved!   Important The forums have moved! Empty

Back to top Go down

Important The forums have moved!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LiteMS :: LiteMS Main :: Updates & Announcements-
Jump to: