LiteMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Andy's/Grent GM/GFX APP Yallz :3

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
andy789456
Beginner

Andy's/Grent GM/GFX APP Yallz :3 Empty
PostSubject: Andy's/Grent GM/GFX APP Yallz :3   Andy's/Grent GM/GFX APP Yallz :3 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 2:19 pm

Name: Andy Huynh
Date of Birth: June 22, 1998
Country of Residence: USA(ftw Very Happy)
Known Languages: Vietnamese, English
Method of Contact: mspirate789(aim), andy789456@ gmail .com(email), I do have phone number, but not giving out until needed.

In-Game Name: Grent
Daily Online Hours: It varies because Mon, Wed, Fri I have Karate at 6:00, but the others days I'm good.
Applying for: GM/GFX
Experience: I haven't really been GM before(except for fun), but I have GFX. Here are one of my work:
Well I can't post external links until 1 more week. If you guys want to see it, it's http: //tinypic .com/r/x4 oqhl/5 (Connect them together)

Why should you be accepted as a staff member?:
I should be accepted as a staff member because I'm beast, smexy, and boss. JK, I should be a staff member because I love to connect with players and help solve bugs for players to have a great time.

What will you do to benefit the server?:
I try to make great signs to attract more people. Mostly, I'll try to recommend people and use media to encourage them to come to this server.

What would you do if you came across a hacker?:
I use my 3 strike rule.
1st- I give them a warning
2nd- I will hide and stalk that person(>Smile) and if he/she is hacking, I'll put them in jail
3rd- IT'S F**ING BAN HAMMER TIME!

Why do you want to be a part of the staff?:
I want to be part of the staff to help the community grow. I want players to lookup to me and have a fun time. Seeing people having a great time is a great thing to see.

Where do you stand academically?:
I get mostly all A's and few A+'s (GO CHOIR). I'm in 8th grade and I'm currently in Geometry. I'm also in Boy Scouts(First Class... Scouts Honor too)

Additional Information:
I guess I'm a fun and playful guy. Being creative is my thing I guess(Got Second place most Creative at school Very Happy) I would love to help this community grow even more. ALSO, I LOVE PIE.(Well who doesn't... Facepalm over 9000) Well I hope you guys select me to join your team as a new GM/ GFX.
Thank you f
or reading.

Last edited by andy789456 on Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Soulstealer
Beginner
Soulstealer

PostSubject: Re: Andy's/Grent GM/GFX APP Yallz :3   Andy's/Grent GM/GFX APP Yallz :3 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 3:00 pm

Hi grent. When i was reading over you application i noticed that you used some un professional words. In the format it says unprofessionalism in your app will drastically decrease. i think you should think over how your app is written, things like "It's F*** BAN HAMMER TIME" is un professional... But with out those.. your application is good overall gd luck.
Back to top Go down
andy789456
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Andy's/Grent GM/GFX APP Yallz :3   Andy's/Grent GM/GFX APP Yallz :3 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 7:13 pm

lol look at other apps soul Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Developer

PostSubject: Re: Andy's/Grent GM/GFX APP Yallz :3   Andy's/Grent GM/GFX APP Yallz :3 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 7:25 pm

Love the app. Dont worry if you are using swear words but keep in mind there are only 2 warnings 1st.Jail 5 minutes 2.Motha****** ban hamma time. I am a thumbs up but keep in mind there is only 2 warnings!
Back to top Go down
Ambition
Rookie
Ambition

PostSubject: Re: Andy's/Grent GM/GFX APP Yallz :3   Andy's/Grent GM/GFX APP Yallz :3 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 8:18 pm

Shocked Good App. I like the use of the colors.
Back to top Go down
http://Chooba.org
andy789456
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Andy's/Grent GM/GFX APP Yallz :3   Andy's/Grent GM/GFX APP Yallz :3 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 8:35 pm

Tanks :DDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Andy's/Grent GM/GFX APP Yallz :3   Andy's/Grent GM/GFX APP Yallz :3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Andy's/Grent GM/GFX APP Yallz :3
Page 1 of 1