LiteMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nick's sexy awesome SUPER CRAZY AMAZING gm Application<3

Go down 
+2
Tsuna
Nick
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Nick

Nick's sexy awesome SUPER CRAZY AMAZING gm Application<3 Empty
PostSubject: Nick's sexy awesome SUPER CRAZY AMAZING gm Application<3   Nick's sexy awesome SUPER CRAZY AMAZING gm Application<3 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 6:38 pm

NOTICE: To all people who are reading this application, DO NOT USE IT AS AN EXAMPLE FOR WHAT AN APPLICATION SHOULD BE LIKE! This application was NOT accepted for being amazing or anything.
Thank you,
~Changa

Name: Nick DaCosta
Date of Birth: November 19th, 1997
Country of Residence: Toronto,Ontario,Canada
Known Languages: English,African,Jamaican,Alien
Method of Contact: Skype - choking_chicken
Twitter - @ndac0sta

In-Game Name: Nick
Daily Online Hours: 5-7
Applying for: GM
Experience: Mazens old servers, former GM on Rydah MS and Sydney MS (over 5k players)

Why should you be accepted as a staff member?:
Well because I'm a great personality, and I love to hang around with the community. I'm really helpful and can benefit with a lot of things in this server. I also love mazen and he is my boyfriend and he's sexy. I can donate if needed if I am accepted as a GM.

What will you do to benefit the server?:
I will help out players who are looking for support , help keep the server organised when we eventually grow , and most of all, help all of the community have a great time playing with each other !

What would you do if you came across a hacker?:
I would take a SS or a little video clip with Camtasia. I follow these steps - 1: Warning 2: Jail for 3 hours 3: Ban Hammer.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff?:
I love helping people and having people look up to me and respect me helps us co-operate and communicate much better Smile

Where do you stand academically?:
80% + student Smile
Grade 9
All Academic

Additional Information:
I really would love to be accepted as a GM for this server for a few reasons. I'm really friendly and so far I think I've become really good friends with a lot of nice people on this server. I love to help out anyone who is in my need which is what this job is for. I follow the rules and never abuse my powers and I try to be equal & fair to everybody. I love playing this game and I'm extremely active which I think would be an asset to the server. I always put the players before anyone else as I love helping people. I'm just an all around nice person Smile

Last edited by CherryChanga on Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:46 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added stuff :))
Back to top Go down
Tsuna
Administrator
Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Nick's sexy awesome SUPER CRAZY AMAZING gm Application<3   Nick's sexy awesome SUPER CRAZY AMAZING gm Application<3 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 6:55 pm

Nice Application? xD I love how you follow the format lol
Btw, can you teach me Alien Language? ^^
Back to top Go down
Smittens
Postaholic
Smittens

PostSubject: Re: Nick's sexy awesome SUPER CRAZY AMAZING gm Application<3   Nick's sexy awesome SUPER CRAZY AMAZING gm Application<3 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 7:12 pm

Nice app nick, gl ^_^
Back to top Go down
andy789456
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Nick's sexy awesome SUPER CRAZY AMAZING gm Application<3   Nick's sexy awesome SUPER CRAZY AMAZING gm Application<3 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 7:13 pm

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Developer

PostSubject: Re: Nick's sexy awesome SUPER CRAZY AMAZING gm Application<3   Nick's sexy awesome SUPER CRAZY AMAZING gm Application<3 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 7:22 pm

Love the app. I see you ingame and you are very active nice and fun. Im a thumbs up Very Happy ... But we need the rest of the staff to agree to.
Back to top Go down
andy789456
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Nick's sexy awesome SUPER CRAZY AMAZING gm Application<3   Nick's sexy awesome SUPER CRAZY AMAZING gm Application<3 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 7:29 pm

Rofl Sexy indeed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Soulstealer
Beginner
Soulstealer

PostSubject: Re: Nick's sexy awesome SUPER CRAZY AMAZING gm Application<3   Nick's sexy awesome SUPER CRAZY AMAZING gm Application<3 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 12:24 am

Congrattzz.
Back to top Go down

Nick's sexy awesome SUPER CRAZY AMAZING gm Application<3
Page 1 of 1