LiteMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wz Editor/scripter App by Orel {New 1}

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
orelsasi

Wz Editor/scripter App by Orel {New 1} Empty
PostSubject: Wz Editor/scripter App by Orel {New 1}   Wz Editor/scripter App by Orel {New 1} EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 6:26 pm

My App

Name:Orel Sasi
Date of Birth: (11/11/95)
Country of Residence: (Israel)
Known Languages: i know english hebrew and i learn spanish 2
Method of Contact: (msn=orelsasi@walla.co.il skype=orelsasi1)

In-Game Name: Orel
Daily Online Hours: i play 5 hours each day and i can play more if i want
Applying for:Coder/Wz Editor/scripter
Experience: i got 4 years exprince i played at mapleboom/customStory/LostStory and i have my own Server but i had close cuz exams

Why should you be accepted as a staff member?:
Im a Dedicated Honest and Pro guy and i can make for this server such amazing stuff as New hair custom chairs mounts weapons and pets

What will you do to benefit the server?:
as i said before i can make those custom stuff and npcs

What would you do if you came across a hacker?:
jail+warn if he do agian=ban

Why do you want to be a part of the staff?:
i see the potential in this server

Where do you stand academically?:
mmmm im a 10th student and my grades are high

Additional Information:2 pics from stuff i made
Wz Editor/scripter App by Orel {New 1} Mount_10
Wz Editor/scripter App by Orel {New 1} Chair111
Back to top Go down
orelsasi

PostSubject: 2 more pics   Wz Editor/scripter App by Orel {New 1} EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 6:27 pm

Wz Editor/scripter App by Orel {New 1} Chair10
Wz Editor/scripter App by Orel {New 1} Mount_11
Back to top Go down
Ambition
Rookie
Ambition

PostSubject: Re: Wz Editor/scripter App by Orel {New 1}   Wz Editor/scripter App by Orel {New 1} EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 6:32 pm

Needs more info.
But nice stuff u can edit.
Back to top Go down
http://Chooba.org
CherryChanga
Changalicious
CherryChanga

PostSubject: Re: Wz Editor/scripter App by Orel {New 1}   Wz Editor/scripter App by Orel {New 1} EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:19 pm

Alright, first thing's first. A wz editor should be able to actually EDIT the wz files. I only see maybe one image there that could have been edited, and it's just a bunch of females with the rope part of the Lord Pirate chair around them while using f4. The rest of the sprites are just ones that can be found in Maple easily, and you can copy and paste them from Maplestory database sites. I think that better proof for being a wz editor is to show actual wz edits in-game. Just having the images could mean as little as you being able to copy and paste URLs from sites or use Photoshop. Another thing that you really need to pay more attention to is the length of your application and the amount of details. If you want to be accepted for anything in this server, you'll have to work for it. Gaining a position of respect is not something to be achieved with a 10-minute application, which is what you appear to be presenting. Some of what I'm saying here doesn't apply to just you, it applies to everybody. Finally, fix your spelling and grammar errors. I find the number of mistakes in these applications pretty pathetic. I'm dead serious when I say that.
Back to top Go down
orelsasi

PostSubject: replay   Wz Editor/scripter App by Orel {New 1} EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 9:28 am

dude i made thousands of chairs mounts and stuff just if i will upload all of them it will take time and i cant give u expmaple in game cuz i need they will have the xml
Back to top Go down
CharlieIAm
Apprentice
CharlieIAm

PostSubject: Re: Wz Editor/scripter App by Orel {New 1}   Wz Editor/scripter App by Orel {New 1} EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 10:54 am

I thought I smelled a little plagiarism going on....
Back to top Go down
Ambition
Rookie
Ambition

PostSubject: Re: Wz Editor/scripter App by Orel {New 1}   Wz Editor/scripter App by Orel {New 1} EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 1:36 pm

You can easly have a test server for it and make a ss. you can giive proof of edits
Back to top Go down
http://Chooba.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wz Editor/scripter App by Orel {New 1}   Wz Editor/scripter App by Orel {New 1} Empty

Back to top Go down

Wz Editor/scripter App by Orel {New 1}
Page 1 of 1