LiteMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dylan's GM app :P

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Champ
Donator

Dylan's GM app :P Empty
PostSubject: Dylan's GM app :P   Dylan's GM app :P EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 10:54 pm

Hello!

Name: Dylan Skoryk
Date of Birth: 03 10 1999
County: Canada
Languages: English, some French and Whale
Method of contact: ill make skype acc also fb and my email dskoryk@hotmail.ca
In Game Name: Dylan
Daily Hours: 3 hours on weekdays and 6+ on weekends
Applying for: Game Master
Experience: Ive been a gm in servers called AbideMs, and AppleMs but there both down

Why i should be accepted to the staff: I think i should be accepted because we need gm's that can have entertain players, make them happy and I also had experience. i also think i should be accepted is that i love this server and want to make it better by helping out with hackers and people with questions. I have also donated $50 Very Happy

Benefits to this server: Like i said the benefits to the server are that players can feel happy and know everything they need to know. And I could help this server grow!

What happens if i come across a hacker: First i would take a screen shot of it happening then i would jail as a warning, and if he does it again i would ban.

Why do i want to be apart of this staff: I think that this server is really great and can grow. I also love to help people and doing this would make me happy. I also really enjoy the gm's and hanging out with them.

How am i do academically: In school I am a A or B+ student.

Additional Information: I know I'm only 12 but my birthday is coming in like 13 days, that would be the best gift is to become a gm! Also i play Hockey so I'm athletic
Back to top Go down
Pantless
Apprentice
Pantless

PostSubject: Re: Dylan's GM app :P   Dylan's GM app :P EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:06 pm

Oh Hey Champ. Your Application Is lacking about text, I just feel it, Maybe try to Edit Your App and make it good. Also, You got any proof about being gm in those servers?
And i though you donated 30 $ o-o .
Try To add Some colors Too c: .

It's Nice than you donated, But... Now I'm Thumbs Down No
Back to top Go down
orelsasi

PostSubject: Replay   Dylan's GM app :P EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 9:27 am

hey Dylan i Think u should add more info on you and what can u for server try take a look for the people that got accpet and than add some more info about u so we can see if u really can be a gm
Good Luck
Back to top Go down
Smittens
Postaholic
Smittens

PostSubject: Re: Dylan's GM app :P   Dylan's GM app :P EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 2:38 pm

Overall I think ur app is ok but there are certain areas that need working on such as the detail and ur grammar, after a few changes it should be fine ^^ and gl
Back to top Go down
CherryChanga
Changalicious
CherryChanga

PostSubject: Re: Dylan's GM app :P   Dylan's GM app :P EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 12:10 am

Alright, first of all let's just begin with the usual. Grammar and spelling are KEY to a good application. The next thing that you'll want to change is your content. Add more, take out the random things, and make it look professional. Some of your failures with grammar/spelling were in the individual section headers.
Follow this format, and copy/paste it if needed:
Spoiler:
If you're an A or B+ student in school, then show it to us by whipping out an AMAZING application with good spelling, grammar, content, and PERSONALITY. If your writing doesn't speak with your voice and is just stereotypical like other applications, what's to say that yours will be picked? You need to take your application to the next level. Leave your competition in the dust. If your application is only mediocre, and everybody else submitted mediocre applications, there's no way that anybody will get GM. Trust me when I say this: To become a GM, you need to put TIME and ENERGY into your application. Don't be the water-boy, be the MVP.

Getting back to focusing on this particular application, there's a huge hole. How will YOU becoming a GM make any difference in this server? If we choose you, will people REALLY just magically know everything that they need to know? How will you make players happy? HOW will you help this server grow?

Take all this crap I'm throwing at you with your application, mold it together, and make something that I can't criticize. Scratch that, I doubt it'll really happen in ANY applications. Seriously though, take what I'm telling you, and make me proud.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dylan's GM app :P   Dylan's GM app :P Empty

Back to top Go down

Dylan's GM app :P
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LiteMS :: Applications :: Staff Applications-
Jump to: