LiteMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dylan's New And Improved Gm App!

Go down 
+6
matias
CherryChanga
Pantless
Shawn*
Smittens
Champ
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Champ
Donator

Dylan's New And Improved Gm App! Empty
PostSubject: Dylan's New And Improved Gm App!   Dylan's New And Improved Gm App! EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 9:53 am

Hello!
Name: Dylan Skoryk
Date of Birth: 03 10 1999
County: Milton, Ontario, Canada
Languages: English, some French and Whale
Method of contact: I will make skype acc also I have Facebook and my email dskoryk@hotmail.ca
In Game Name: Dylan
Daily Hours: 3+ hours on weekdays and 6+ on weekends
Applying for: Game Master
Experience: Ive been a gm in servers called AbideMs, and AppleMs but there both down

Why I should be accepted to the staff: I think I should be accepted because we need gm's that can entertain players, make them happy by just letting them know you have a friend and somebody you can talk to if there is nobody else. And I also had experience. I also think I should be accepted because that I love this server and want to make it better by helping out with hackers and people with questions. I have also donated $50. I also love to run events and from being a player I know players love to have some fun with events Surprised ! I also have a great personality which I find important because if they don't have a good one then they don't take things seriously or slack off and just wrong things! Lastly I would donate more when needed.

Benefits to this server: Like I said the benefits to the server are that players can feel happy and know everything they need to know as long as they ask me the question. And I could help this server grow by doing events, donating when needed which will help on getting gold for more players which is even better! Also I'm on before school most of the time and I see a lot of people needing the help of a GM which I can do. Last thing is that I want to help organize the server with what ever Mazen needs and I want the community to interact with each other and have fun together!

What happens if I come across a hacker: First I would take a screen shot of it happening then I would give a warning. If he continued to hack I would jail for about 3 hours, and if he continues to hack I would ban for good or temp ban depending on the situation.

Why do I want to be apart of this staff: I think that this server is really great and can grow. I also love to help people and doing this would make me happy. I also really enjoy the gm's and hanging out with them. And events are always fun to run! Last is that I like people who look up to me and see a GM that is help full, intelligent and fun!

How am I do academically: In school I am a A or B+ student. And I have been voted to go to a leader ship camp (Only 5 out of 100 Students go).

Additional Information: I know I'm only 12 but my birthday is coming in like 11 days, that would be the best gift is to become a gm! Also I play hockey so I'm athletic and I play before school which is good for players that need assistance.

Last edited by Champ on Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:15 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Smittens
Postaholic
Smittens

PostSubject: Re: Dylan's New And Improved Gm App!   Dylan's New And Improved Gm App! EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 2:42 pm

This is much better ^^ but I still found that there were some grammar errors within your app (And yeah I posted on ur older app just now aswell didn't see this new one since I'm on my phone xD) and gl again ^^
Back to top Go down
Shawn*
Rookie
Shawn*

PostSubject: Re: Dylan's New And Improved Gm App!   Dylan's New And Improved Gm App! EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:40 pm

just a heads up to keep the forums kind of organized. There is an edit button on posts so if your going to make a "new and improved" app just edit it xD. But I like this one better than your old one good job.
Back to top Go down
http://litems.info
Pantless
Apprentice
Pantless

PostSubject: Re: Dylan's New And Improved Gm App!   Dylan's New And Improved Gm App! EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 6:12 pm

Better, Champ !
A feeew Grammar Errors, Maybe you could fix em.
Now im Thumbs Up cheers

Good Luck !
Back to top Go down
CherryChanga
Changalicious
CherryChanga

PostSubject: Re: Dylan's New And Improved Gm App!   Dylan's New And Improved Gm App! EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 12:18 am

I spent so much time writing a review for the other application that I can't afford to waste more time on this one. What I want you to do is simple: Go back to your other application, read my review on it, and EDIT that application. Just because my review is so harsh doesn't mean that I hate you. Read it, weep if you need to, and fix up the old application, or write a new one by editing it. I don't just waste 30 minutes writing a review to an application for the writer to just ignore everything I say. I spend my time so people like you can take from it and improve their applications by 10 times, possibly more, possibly less. If you follow what I said in the other application, you'll do fine. Keep trying!
Back to top Go down
matias

PostSubject: Re: Dylan's New And Improved Gm App!   Dylan's New And Improved Gm App! EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 1:53 pm

Smittens wrote:
This is much better ^^ but I still found that there were some grammar errors within your app (And yeah I posted on ur older app just now aswell didn't see this new one since I'm on my phone xD) and gl again ^^
that a GM i want
Back to top Go down
orelsasi

PostSubject: replay   Dylan's New And Improved Gm App! EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 3:20 pm

Much But Much Better than last 1 Good Luck on it and if u donate it will be great 2 just u can use some colors u know Razz
Back to top Go down
Nick

PostSubject: Re: Dylan's New And Improved Gm App!   Dylan's New And Improved Gm App! EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 11:10 pm

Great app, I'm definetely a thumbs up for you bro ! afro
Back to top Go down
Tsuna
Administrator
Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Dylan's New And Improved Gm App!   Dylan's New And Improved Gm App! EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 11:24 pm

Quote :
I have also donated $50. I also love to run events and from being a player I know players love to have some fun with events ! I also have a great personality which I find important because if they don't have a good one then they don't take things seriously or slack off and just wrong things!
Too much "I have also's" but yeah, its a really good aplication.
Its lengthy, informatical but has gramatical errors lol.
Surprised to see you go to leadership camp,
Too bad you got no evidence of your previous GM experiences,
Good app anyways. Thumbs up ^^
Back to top Go down
Ambition
Rookie
Ambition

PostSubject: Re: Dylan's New And Improved Gm App!   Dylan's New And Improved Gm App! EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 11:28 pm

Smexy App Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://Chooba.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dylan's New And Improved Gm App!   Dylan's New And Improved Gm App! Empty

Back to top Go down

Dylan's New And Improved Gm App!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LiteMS :: Applications :: Staff Applications-
Jump to: