LiteMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stupendous Paulina App (*Fresh*)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Paulina

Stupendous Paulina App (*Fresh*) Empty
PostSubject: Stupendous Paulina App (*Fresh*)   Stupendous Paulina App (*Fresh*) EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 1:47 am

LiteMS Staff Application

Name:
Paulina Han

Date of Birth:
06/19/1998

Country of Residence:
Califoria, Los Angeles

Known Languages:
Korean and English.

Method of Contact:
My brother's email:b0b0aaron@aol.com

In-Game Name:
Paulina.

Daily Online Hours:
Well I play 2-3 on weekdays and 3-4 on weekends.

Applying for:
GM 3 or 2

Experience:
I was gm in many servers ,but i dont have proof. You don't have to believe me, but I was a GM in ScarfaceMs, ShineMs, MysticStory, and MalphiteMs.

Why should you be accepted as a staff member?:
I think i will be a great addition to the team and i would help the server be a newer fresher server. I will guild the newcomers and give them their starters until the npc is made. I will also hangout and not just do my duties and make the server a more fun place. On good days I will hold events for the people and show them the fun inner way of the server. They will see that we are not just some strict people, but see the joy and fun in our veins.

What will you do to benefit the server?:
I will Help others in the benefit of the server. Also i will be a watch out for *Hackers* cough Jucii. And i will benefit by maybe inviting people. Or i will say on visitor on xat. I will show them our features how fun and easy it is and more. I will also help people who are at disadvantages and lead them to the right way.

What would you do if you came across a hacker?:
If i was a gm: I would take a screen shot in hide and bann them. Then i will post my reason for bann on forums.
Regular Player: I would Take a screen shot and post it on the forum on hackers and he/she would get ban.

I don't think they deserve to get a chance for hacking because most of them don't learn lessons. But if they beg and bug other gm's such as spam I will take full pledge and jail them and have consequenses for their actions toward the staff and other players.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff?:
I want to help the server and benefit them from hackers. I would also want to have fun with others and to be honest be on hide and creep others like ambition. Smile. I want to see the server itself prosper and grow to others joy and fun activities for my own eye's. I would also want to help bring joy to sad players.

Where do you stand academically?:
Well I have all straigh A's except spanish sometimes I get a A or B.

Additional Information:
I Run For Love and Justice <3 I also like to hang out with friend and etc. I also pop and it's my hobby to exercise and stay very fit. I am also like a boy in a way. I like to play games. Well not that much... I can be a great influence to others that may look up to me and will follow my legit ways.

Last edited by Paulina on Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shawn*
Rookie
Shawn*

PostSubject: Re: Stupendous Paulina App (*Fresh*)   Stupendous Paulina App (*Fresh*) EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 1:54 am

Nice app Paulina, good luck Very Happy have you ever considered making you own email? just wondering Razz
Back to top Go down
http://litems.info
Paulina

PostSubject: Re: Stupendous Paulina App (*Fresh*)   Stupendous Paulina App (*Fresh*) EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 8:59 pm

Shawn* wrote:
Nice app Paulina, good luck Very Happy have you ever considered making you own email? just wondering Razz

Thanks But even if i made 1 i wouldn't remember checking so i rely and my brother and hes trust worthy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stupendous Paulina App (*Fresh*)   Stupendous Paulina App (*Fresh*) Empty

Back to top Go down

Stupendous Paulina App (*Fresh*)
Page 1 of 1