LiteMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vincent's [G]ame [M]asters app :)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
vincent916
vincent916

Vincent's [G]ame [M]asters app :) Empty
PostSubject: Vincent's [G]ame [M]asters app :)   Vincent's [G]ame [M]asters app :) EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 11:30 pm

Name:
Vincent Tan
Date of Birth:
September 16 ,1997

Country of Residence:
Benicia, California

Known Languages:
Chinese, english, and taking spanish honors next quarter

Method of Contacts:

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000956705747&ref=tn_tnmn
Spype:
Vincentwealthgm
Aim:
lilaznvince
Email:
vincentt9169746@yahoo.com
Windows live messanger:
Vincentt9169746@yahoo.com
phone:
SECRET :3

In-Game Name:
Vincent
Daily Online Hours:
I can play up to 9 hours or all day depending on the amount of assigned homework i have
Applying for:
Game Master/coder/Forum Moderator
Experience:
Owner: MapleSecrets (v62/v83/v97/v1.2.9) (IGN:Vincent)
Admin: RawrusMS(IGN:Vincent)
Sgm: AncientStory(IGN: Vince)
GM: wealthMS (IGN: Vincent)

Why should you be accepted as a staff member?:
I have alot of free time on my hands. when told to do some thing i excell more than what is expected of me. i am expierenced with servers and how to fix in game problems or out side game problems. if there are issues between 2 players i know excatly what to do. given alot of free time aside from my social life i can be on every waking moment, there for be able to help improve any problems and attract more players

What will you do to benefit the server?:
*Im good with adobie cs5(movie making)

&
To top it all off i am a responsible person any one can depend on. I love to be helpful, so i can help guild new players onto the right path.I can as well solve problems as i am an expierenced gm. i will also help the internal problems if needed like donations to keep the server up! Smile

What would you do if you came across a hacker?:

Simple: this young lady here will demonstrate Smile
1.warning
2.jail

Vincent's [G]ame [M]asters app :) Piss-m11
but with proof as well Smile like ss

Why do you want to be a part of the staff?:
i honestly just want to help and be staff. In addition like stated before i want to be staff because I really feel I can help. This is a great server with a HELLA nice staff and players. i want to help expand the server, and watch it grow!

Where do you stand academically?:
im a strait A student. want proof? SURE! LESGOOO >Very Happy

Vincent's [G]ame [M]asters app :) Gades11

Additional Information:
i would like to thank any one who read this for taking your personal time to look at this application. and to the owner for even having a 0.01 chance of hiring me by just looking at this. its good to know im not pointless. and thanks admin/ staff for keeping the server soo nice and lagless i love it! cause i have horrible lag

Last edited by vincent916 on Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Smittens
Postaholic
Smittens

PostSubject: Re: Vincent's [G]ame [M]asters app :)   Vincent's [G]ame [M]asters app :) EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 4:59 am

I think that there is room for improvement here, I've noticed there's quite a few spelling and grammar mistakes. I also think that you could improve on the detail such as why you want to be a part off the staff and why you are suitable. Lastly I think that when u talked about hackers that there is abit of a problem, if someone is banned automatically there could be a misunderstanding and they're not hacking eg I could get accused of being a hacker because of my unusually high damage but in fact it's because of my msi's. But with some changes this will be much better and gl ^^
Back to top Go down
vincent916
vincent916

PostSubject: Re: Vincent's [G]ame [M]asters app :)   Vincent's [G]ame [M]asters app :) EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 12:04 pm

Smittens wrote:
I think that there is room for improvement here, I've noticed there's quite a few spelling and grammar mistakes. I also think that you could improve on the detail such as why you want to be a part off the staff and why you are suitable. Lastly I think that when u talked about hackers that there is abit of a problem, if someone is banned automatically there could be a misunderstanding and they're not hacking eg I could get accused of being a hacker because of my unusually high damage but in fact it's because of my msi's. But with some changes this will be much better and gl ^^

thanks Smile adjusted and please review it this time Smile
Back to top Go down
Smittens
Postaholic
Smittens

PostSubject: Re: Vincent's [G]ame [M]asters app :)   Vincent's [G]ame [M]asters app :) EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 12:28 pm

Thanks for taking my advice, I have read through again and the detail has improved but there are still some things that need fixing. You have done capitals in some areas but you are also missing some areas without them, there are also quite a few spelling mistakes and could be improved, gl ^^

Also I like the humour u added in there ^^
Back to top Go down
vincent916
vincent916

PostSubject: Re: Vincent's [G]ame [M]asters app :)   Vincent's [G]ame [M]asters app :) EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 9:14 pm

Smittens wrote:
Thanks for taking my advice, I have read through again and the detail has improved but there are still some things that need fixing. You have done capitals in some area but you are also missing some areas without them, there are also quite a few spelling mistakes and could be improved, gl ^^

Also I like the humour u added in there ^^

thank you for your assistance. i really appreciate it. I've been gone from maple for awhile now as i was applying for college while taking finals. I'm 14 and this stress is killing me lol i need a server to lay back and relax with Smile but any thing else?
Back to top Go down
Pantless
Apprentice
Pantless

PostSubject: Re: Vincent's [G]ame [M]asters app :)   Vincent's [G]ame [M]asters app :) EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 11:18 pm

LOLed At your App, Vincent! Smile.
You Should make your App A lil bit Serious, Few Grammar error...
GL<3
Back to top Go down
vincent916
vincent916

PostSubject: Re: Vincent's [G]ame [M]asters app :)   Vincent's [G]ame [M]asters app :) EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 2:34 am

Pantless wrote:
LOLed At your App, Vincent! Smile.
You Should make your App A lil bit Serious, Few Grammar error...
GL<3

YOLO Smile you only live once. I'm trying to be as amusing as positive as possible, so they don't fall asleep as the read this lol. xD But thanks for the heads up ill try to make it a little more serious
Back to top Go down
Smittens
Postaholic
Smittens

PostSubject: Re: Vincent's [G]ame [M]asters app :)   Vincent's [G]ame [M]asters app :) EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 4:47 am

vincent916 wrote:
thank you for your assistance. i really appreciate it. I've been gone from maple for awhile now as i was applying for college while taking finals. I'm 14 and this stress is killing me lol i need a server to lay back and relax with Smile but any thing else?

Nope I think that's everything ^^ I'm glad I could help and gl
Back to top Go down
vincent916
vincent916

PostSubject: Re: Vincent's [G]ame [M]asters app :)   Vincent's [G]ame [M]asters app :) EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 7:39 pm

Smittens wrote:
vincent916 wrote:

Nope I think that's everything ^^ I'm glad I could help and gl
ok thanks alot if you ever need any thing ask me for help. im an excellent source maker, coder, gfx, scripter, movie maker etc Smile dont hesitate
Back to top Go down
Tsuna
Administrator
Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Vincent's [G]ame [M]asters app :)   Vincent's [G]ame [M]asters app :) EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 7:39 pm

Good APP, follows format, good information, excellent order,
but whats wrong is theres grammar mistakes. Correct some of
the grammatical errors, and you will be fine. Thumbs up ^^
(after you fix grammatical errors lol)
Back to top Go down
Envy

PostSubject: Re: Vincent's [G]ame [M]asters app :)   Vincent's [G]ame [M]asters app :) EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 11:43 am

Well, let me correct you here...

First, Grammar is a problem.

And why will it affect GM Position ?

In order to qualify for GameMaster you must have good grammar so you look professional and members can actually understand you.

Second of all, your in middle school @ the year 1997? Should that not be 1998* ?

And its sort of immature to have that picture...
Back to top Go down
vincent916
vincent916

PostSubject: Re: Vincent's [G]ame [M]asters app :)   Vincent's [G]ame [M]asters app :) EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 1:15 pm

Envy wrote:
Well, let me correct you here...

First, Grammar is a problem.

And why will it affect GM Position ?

In order to qualify for GameMaster you must have good grammar so you look professional and members can actually understand you.

Second of all, your in middle school @ the year 1997? Should that not be 1998* ?

And its sort of immature to have that picture...

first of all thanks for the advice but i don't really appreciate it. the picture was just as a little comedy to make this app a little more alive. my academic skills are way more advance than you think.

But to answer your question about the year i was born and the grade i should be in is quite simple actually. i moved from china here to the us when i was only not even 1. up until i was 6 or 7 i never learned English as my parents were trying to learn too. so my parents made a very very wise decision to hold me back in 1st grade so i learn proper English and don't struggle in school. so now you know but i i assure you my grade im in doesn't tell the level of intelligence i have.

but again i do thank you for taking your time to review and comment on my application.

~Vincent :]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vincent's [G]ame [M]asters app :)   Vincent's [G]ame [M]asters app :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Vincent's [G]ame [M]asters app :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LiteMS :: Applications :: Staff Applications-
Jump to: