LiteMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Events on this server?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jess
Jess

Events on this server? Empty
PostSubject: Events on this server?   Events on this server? EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 11:50 am

What events does this server host?
Back to top Go down
Smittens
Postaholic
Smittens

PostSubject: Re: Events on this server?   Events on this server? EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 12:13 pm

Hmm the most common events are usually true/false and jqs sometimes its hide and seek but as far as ik that's all I've seen so far unless someone wants to correct me there xD
Back to top Go down
Tsuna
Administrator
Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Events on this server?   Events on this server? EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 8:24 pm

We also do Russian Roulette,
and Bomberman Events.*
Back to top Go down
CherryChanga
Changalicious
CherryChanga

PostSubject: Re: Events on this server?   Events on this server? EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 1:15 am

I haven't seen it yet in this version of this server, but sometimes they have dress-up competitions where people dress up as a character from something (like a favorite TV show or game) and see who the host thinks is the best.
Back to top Go down
Smittens
Postaholic
Smittens

PostSubject: Re: Events on this server?   Events on this server? EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 4:34 am

CherryChanga wrote:
I haven't seen it yet in this version of this server, but sometimes they have dress-up competitions where people dress up as a character from something (like a favorite TV show or game) and see who the host thinks is the best.

Ooo I think that event would be good ^^ one type of event I would actually do xD
Back to top Go down
Jess
Jess

PostSubject: Re: Events on this server?   Events on this server? EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 10:35 am

Yeah that TV character one sounds like a lot of fun for players and GMs. But it would favor players who have been playing for longer because they would have more items to pick from...
Back to top Go down
Smittens
Postaholic
Smittens

PostSubject: Re: Events on this server?   Events on this server? EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 12:10 pm

Jess wrote:
Yeah that TV character one sounds like a lot of fun for players and GMs. But it would favor players who have been playing for longer because they would have more items to pick from...

Hmm I guess that's true but as long as people vote they can get nx (or just ask me for nx xD)
Back to top Go down
CherryChanga
Changalicious
CherryChanga

PostSubject: Re: Events on this server?   Events on this server? EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 11:44 pm

I might talk to Mazen to ask him about NX options. He could possibly make it so one sunshine is equal to 1k NX. This method would make it easy for players who've played for a while to give newbies some money that they can choose to use for NX or other things.
Back to top Go down
Smittens
Postaholic
Smittens

PostSubject: Re: Events on this server?   Events on this server? EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 7:40 am

CherryChanga wrote:
I might talk to Mazen to ask him about NX options. He could possibly make it so one sunshine is equal to 1k NX. This method would make it easy for players who've played for a while to give newbies some money that they can choose to use for NX or other things.

1k nx for 2bil?! Sorry but I don't think that's a fair trade and beginner don't tend to have many sunshines at the start so they wouldn't be able to get much, I think it should be abit higher than 1k just not too high that it's an easy way to gain nx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Events on this server?   Events on this server? Empty

Back to top Go down

Events on this server?
Page 1 of 1