LiteMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

better mobs in the spawners

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bobby3605

better mobs in the spawners Empty
PostSubject: better mobs in the spawners   better mobs in the spawners EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 8:40 pm

it is very hard to level up on mushmoms if your level 80 - 199 and its very hard to kill pianus
so if you could put easier mobs to kill but still give a lot of exp so it isn`t so hard to level up
with mushmoms it took me about 2 hours to get from level 90 to level 105 so if you could put in some more mobs that would be great
Back to top Go down
CherryChanga
Changalicious
CherryChanga

PostSubject: Re: better mobs in the spawners   better mobs in the spawners EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 10:50 pm

The mobs are fine. Kill some Latanicas or something. Those give a crapload of xp. I used them for my first RB as an Aran. Spawn things appropriate for your level, bro.
Back to top Go down
Smittens
Postaholic
Smittens

PostSubject: Re: better mobs in the spawners   better mobs in the spawners EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 4:57 am

I'm sorry but are u serious? I understand that yes it is hard to lvl at first but that's wat it's about it's not supposed to be that easy that u'll just fly through (hmm that sounds kinda hypocritical coming from me xD) but it should be easier after a couple of rebirths. Also I'm pretty sure that anego and Bigfoot give plenty of exp once ur able to kill it so gl and work hard ^^

Also if u find me hanging around I can usually help people rebirth unless I'm feeling too lazy
Back to top Go down
Sunnyking
Rookie
Sunnyking

PostSubject: Re: better mobs in the spawners   better mobs in the spawners EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 9:14 am

The mobs en the expert section arent out in order of strenght and capt.latanica is a good mob for EXP
try each mob to see which actually gives more exp GL with your training Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: better mobs in the spawners   better mobs in the spawners Empty

Back to top Go down

better mobs in the spawners
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LiteMS :: Other :: Suggestions-
Jump to: