LiteMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Josh's GM App

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Joshy123443

Josh's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Josh's GM App   Josh's GM App EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 12:58 pm

LiteMS Staff Application

Name: (First Last) My name is Josh Wilding
Date of Birth: (Month, Day, Year) February 5th 1997
Country of Residence: (Country) I live in United Kingdom, Wales
Known Languages: (Language) English and learning Welsh in school which i hate.
Method of Contact: (MSN, Skype, Text Messaging, etc) Skype - Joshy12344
In-Game Name: (Name In-Game) DerpFlakes
Daily Online Hours: (Hours Online per Day) 4 - 6 hours on weekdays but on weekends about 7 - 9 hours
Applying for: (Game Master/Coder/Forum Moderator) Game Master
Experience: (Previous Servers/Previous Work) I know some commands from when I was Gm on this one server quite a while ago. It wasn't public so it was just for a mess around and test everything worked and do events and make NPCs and stuff like that

Why should you be accepted as a staff member?: Because I want to help the server and do events and be able to do more with the people of LiteMS. And I can be on whenever needed and probably on every day. Also I think I should be accepted because I have a bit of experience, know most of the commands and I just think I will do a good job. Also I am known for being very helpful. If you don't believe me, ask the people I have worked with.

What will you do to benefit the server?: I have an idea for an event. Dodgeball (Jump over snails that do 30k dmg) and if needed I can hold that event.
What would you do if you came across a hacker?: I would give them a warning, Then jail for a couple of minutes then ban.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff?: To help and do fun things with the players and to be around the community and to hold events and just help the community when they need it and to experience something I never have before. And I just want a little respect from people.

Where do you stand academically?:
I am still at school in year 9, I am skipping sixth form and going off to collage where I will do a course on Technological stuff to do with computers. And I already know a lot.

Additional Information: I finish school at 3:30. So I can come on then. I am known to be very friendly and funny and I like helping people and I am on the computer a lot. Also I just love the server and I try to go on it when I can. And I just want to experience something I never have before and I want to be able to do more with the community. I help others and I will be on if nobody else is. Also if I'm not doing my job properly I will go back to a normal player with no questions. Also I have become friends with a few players and I like it. It would be great if I could make more friends by being a GM.

Last edited by Joshy123443 on Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:14 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tsuna
Administrator
Tsuna

Josh's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josh's GM App   Josh's GM App EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 1:46 pm

Sorry Josh but the personal answers and some other ones, are very SHORT.
Please add more information. Thanks nad good luck.
Back to top Go down
Smittens
Postaholic
Smittens

Josh's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josh's GM App   Josh's GM App EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 4:35 am

Yay someone from England aswell :3 so yeah back to ur app u can do with some more detail especially when u talk about being a gm and y u are suitable for the role, but gl ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Josh's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josh's GM App   Josh's GM App Empty

Back to top Go down

Josh's GM App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LiteMS :: Applications :: Staff Applications-
Jump to: