LiteMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Marcus GM Application~

Go down 
+2
Soulstealer
Zero
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Zero
Rookie

~Marcus GM Application~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Marcus GM Application~   ~Marcus GM Application~ EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 8:11 am

Name: Marcus Chiang

Date of Birth: March, 02, 1999

Country of Residence: Singapore

Known Languages: English,Chinese,Hokkien,Taiwanese,Spanish

Method of Contact:

Handphone:+6594462321

In-Game Name: Marcus

Daily Online Hours:Monday-Tuesday=2Hours,Wednesday-Friday=4Hours,Sat-Sun=6Hours

Applying for: Game Master And Forum Mod

Experience: 1337Story(Owner),4StyleMS(SGM),PeaceStory(SGM)

Why should you be accepted as a staff member?: Because I think that I am capable on this job and this job is easy since is a new server, I am happy when everytime I have this job, I take my job seriously

What will you do to benefit the server?: I will be on my guard everyday by banning/jail all those hackers/offenders/advertise anything that is against LiteMS rules and I make sure that LiteMS is a peaceful server.

What would you do if you came across a hacker?: When I haven't came across a hacker I am already in a ready position which is hide skill so the first thing I sees the hacker I will check the person details and after that if he/she is a hacker the second thing I will do is to record/SS and post it in the forum as a proof, it is depends on LiteMS rules.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff?: Because I like to help and I like to play Maplestory Private Server I also like to make new friends/staffs in my job and helping new players. And I like to be a GM because when I am a GM I will be very happy I am not sure why I am happy but I will be always happy, and I am a helpful person.

Where do you stand academically?:
My grades are high, I am a top student in my primary school

Additional Information:
Owner(1337Story):
Spoiler:
SGM(4StylesMS):Sorry No Proof

SGM(PeaceStory):
Spoiler:

As you know I am Marcus from Singapore, I like all those things it makes me happy: Drama Acting,Dance,Playing MapleStory Private Server,Coding/GFX. I would like to share with you what do I do every Weekdays and Weekends, every Weekdays I have to study, especially on Monday and Tuesday I have a Drama Acting and after that I went home it is around 7PM already it takes around 12 hours+ of school so everytime in Monday and Tuesday I do not have time I only can online awhile,in Wednesday and Friday I am very free I have lots of time and in Thursday, I have swimming lessons so it ends around 3PM, every Weekends I stand a chance to go out with my family and it is fun every Weekends because I have lots of free time although is fun I still like Weekdays because I can study and I can learn new things in school, I know school is very tired but school is still the best am I right?

~Thanks For Reading~

Last edited by Zero on Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:32 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/SkyBoy99
Soulstealer
Beginner
Soulstealer

PostSubject: Re: ~Marcus GM Application~   ~Marcus GM Application~ EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 10:08 am

Well hello there marcus! i think it would be abit better if you gave more reasoning for why you should be chosen. This is a short Gm application. but it's good overall.. Gd luck. hope to be meeting you in-game Wink
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Developer

PostSubject: Re: ~Marcus GM Application~   ~Marcus GM Application~ EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 7:20 pm

Your app is too short and u are a little bit to inactive for now im a thumbs down
Back to top Go down
Ambition
Rookie
Ambition

PostSubject: Re: ~Marcus GM Application~   ~Marcus GM Application~ EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 2:12 pm

I agree with jacob. Needs more info and you should try harder if you really want to become gm
Back to top Go down
http://Chooba.org
Tsuna
Administrator
Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: ~Marcus GM Application~   ~Marcus GM Application~ EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 2:24 pm

~More information please~
Try answering the question you dont understand too,
and add more reasons why we should accept you ^^
Good luck with your application.
Mine is, thumbs down D:
Back to top Go down
CherryChanga
Changalicious
CherryChanga

PostSubject: Re: ~Marcus GM Application~   ~Marcus GM Application~ EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 10:39 pm

As the people above me have been saying, this application lacks details. The only reason that it's long is your pictures. I would recommend putting pictures in spoilers so they don't take up the whole page. The way you have them makes it seem as though you're just trying to fill up as much space as you can to make up for a lack of information above and below them. As I've told pretty much everybody so far, you should also work on your grammar. Good job with capitalizing the I's, but there are still grammatical mistakes and improper sentences in there. Keep trying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Marcus GM Application~   ~Marcus GM Application~ Empty

Back to top Go down

~Marcus GM Application~
Page 1 of 1