LiteMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elson's new GM App (:

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Elson

Elson's new GM App (: Empty
PostSubject: Elson's new GM App (:   Elson's new GM App (: EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 10:47 am

Name: Elson Lim
Date of Birth: September 30 1997
Country of Residence: Singapore
Known Languages: English,Chinese
Method of Contact: Msn : Comb0mast3r@hotmail.com Skype : elsonpabueytoh

In-Game Name: Elson
Daily Online Hours: 5-8 ( Unless I'm busy )
Applying for: GameMaster
Experience: Ex Player in SexyMS

Why should you be accepted as a staff member?:
I love to hangout with people , help the server to grow as server is new , I'm very active and I'll offer help to people if i could . I will hunt hackers down when I'm online . I want to let those people that just joined server be motivated to continue playing even when they just started as they will face difficulties in their early stage of the game , by telling them guides on where to train , telling them commands for npc and help them when they need help (:

What will you do to benefit the server?:
I'll help to host events if I'm a GM . If i see someone using vulgarities , 1st time : Warning , 2nd time: Jail 1hour , 3rd time: Jail 3 hours , after 3rd time I'll ban them . Telling people training guides and help to make the server grow into a more popular server as it's still new and growing !

What would you do if you came across a hacker?:
I would take SS as evidence , 1st time: Warning , 2nd time: Jail , 3rd time: Ban (:

Why do you want to be a part of the staff?:
Well , I don't have any experience of being a GM but I'm willing to give it a try and willing to face new challenges . I'm unbiased , I can differentiate what's right and what's wrong. Helping people , banning hackers and organised the server .

Where do you stand academically?:
Secondary 3 . B Grade student.

Additional Information:
I'm a friendly 15 years old Chinese boy living in singapore , love to play maple , basketball . I want to gain experience of being a GM and I'm a fast learner so if I'm accepted I'll learn to be a perfect GM . I'll online more often and longer duration if I'm a GM . So yeah do accept me as a GM . Looking forward for a positive reply for this application (:

Last edited by Elson on Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:43 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Smittens
Postaholic
Smittens

PostSubject: Re: Elson's new GM App (:   Elson's new GM App (: EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 2:47 pm

Hey ^^ I think that this app could do with some work I don't think that there is enough detail in ur app and u could include more information about why you are suitable for the role, but gl :3
Back to top Go down
Shawn*
Rookie
Shawn*

PostSubject: Re: Elson's new GM App (:   Elson's new GM App (: EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:44 pm

Like the person above me said more detail would be great, and I like how your polite but normally it looks bad to say "please let me be a GM" other than that good luck. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://litems.info
Tsuna
Administrator
Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Elson's new GM App (:   Elson's new GM App (: EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:54 pm

You should add more information and Addition Information too ^^
Good luck with your application.
Back to top Go down
CherryChanga
Changalicious
CherryChanga

PostSubject: Re: Elson's new GM App (:   Elson's new GM App (: EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 2:47 am

Denied. It's a half-decent application I suppose, but, being your only post, it has no backbone. Try being more active in the forums before posting applications. I'm pretty sure that we're going to be adding a 10-post rule. Those posts aren't going to be allowed as crap posts, either. Being active means both in-game and in the forums.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elson's new GM App (:   Elson's new GM App (: Empty

Back to top Go down

Elson's new GM App (:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LiteMS :: Applications :: Staff Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: