LiteMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Players With GM hats

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jess
Jess

Players With GM hats Empty
PostSubject: Players With GM hats   Players With GM hats EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 11:54 am

Are we telling player to not wear their GM hats around so it has the GM sign above them? I can tell new players this rule if we are doing that but I wasn't sure myself. Also can we put up a list of jobs so players know what jobs have changed to other jobs because people are always asking me about that too. THANKS GUYS
~Jess
Back to top Go down
Mazen
Owner
Mazen

PostSubject: Re: Players With GM hats   Players With GM hats EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 7:11 pm

They can wear it.
Game Masters speak in white chat
and are in the guild "Staff".
Back to top Go down
https://litems.forumotion.comfo
CherryChanga
Changalicious
CherryChanga

PostSubject: Re: Players With GM hats   Players With GM hats EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 11:47 pm

If wearing GM hats is a problem, then we would not be giving them out in the first place. The promo doesn't last forever, either. It will only last until about 500 accounts, or whatever the goal is, is reached. Wear your hat proudly!
Back to top Go down
IbeAustralia

PostSubject: Re: Players With GM hats   Players With GM hats EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 2:40 am

Yeah, i wear an nx hat because its really awkward when the newer players come up and asks stuff that you have no idea of Dx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Players With GM hats   Players With GM hats Empty

Back to top Go down

Players With GM hats
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LiteMS :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: