LiteMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How stupid can you be...?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CharlieIAm
Apprentice
CharlieIAm

How stupid can you be...? Empty
PostSubject: How stupid can you be...?   How stupid can you be...? EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 8:18 pm

How stupid can you be...? Maple0010
... really? Like why the eff would you make a guild called Staffs... Not talking about everyone but..... tsk tsk, people need to use some common sense. That is all Smile
Back to top Go down
Jess
Jess

PostSubject: Re: How stupid can you be...?   How stupid can you be...? EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 9:09 pm

look at me just chillin not in a guild...
Back to top Go down
CharlieIAm
Apprentice
CharlieIAm

PostSubject: Re: How stupid can you be...?   How stupid can you be...? EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 9:17 pm

Jess wrote:
look at me just chillin not in a guild...

Like a BAWS
Back to top Go down
Ambition
Rookie
Ambition

PostSubject: Re: How stupid can you be...?   How stupid can you be...? EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 10:42 pm

Lotsa ppl have my fm edit Very Happy make me happy
Back to top Go down
http://Chooba.org
CherryChanga
Changalicious
CherryChanga

PostSubject: Re: How stupid can you be...?   How stupid can you be...? EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 11:52 pm

I think that I'm going to have Mazen change that guild name to "LoserArmy" just for funzies. People who want to troll need to do it better, so we can ban them.
Back to top Go down
CharlieIAm
Apprentice
CharlieIAm

PostSubject: Re: How stupid can you be...?   How stupid can you be...? EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 12:03 am

CherryChanga wrote:
I think that I'm going to have Mazen change that guild name to "LoserArmy" just for funzies. People who want to troll need to do it better, so we can ban them.

You shouldve been there when Mazen threatened them saying "If you don't change it, i'll make it 'Gays'" LOL. I prefer "Faggots" though.
Back to top Go down
CherryChanga
Changalicious
CherryChanga

PostSubject: Re: How stupid can you be...?   How stupid can you be...? EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 1:02 am

No offense, but I personally prefer more appropriate names. I mean seriously, if we want to be a professional server then we need to act more mature. So what if LoserArmy is a little bit immature? "Faggot" and "Gays" are just inappropriate names.
Back to top Go down
CharlieIAm
Apprentice
CharlieIAm

PostSubject: Re: How stupid can you be...?   How stupid can you be...? EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 1:12 am

CherryChanga wrote:
No offense, but I personally prefer more appropriate names. I mean seriously, if we want to be a professional server then we need to act more mature. So what if LoserArmy is a little bit immature? "Faggot" and "Gays" are just inappropriate names.

Lol I did say I joke a lot didn't I? I guess I should stop now then. O.o as for Mazen saying the "Gay" part, you can go talk to him. As for me, I'm done saying "inappropriate" words
Back to top Go down
CherryChanga
Changalicious
CherryChanga

PostSubject: Re: How stupid can you be...?   How stupid can you be...? EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 2:12 am

CharlieIAm wrote:
CherryChanga wrote:

Lol I did say I joke a lot didn't I? I guess I should stop now then. O.o as for Mazen saying the "Gay" part, you can go talk to him. As for me, I'm done saying "inappropriate" words

Well, what I personally want to see in a truly good server (which will never happen) is little, if not no vulgarity. Sure it's an impossible thought and want, but it would make it a lot more friendly to players who aren't too fond of vulgarity. I'm not grilling you guys or anything, I just want the server to be more mature. Vulgarity's fine though, I guess. There comes a point in time where there's a line that shouldn't be crossed, and I think that guild names should be off-limits for vulgarity.
Back to top Go down
CharlieIAm
Apprentice
CharlieIAm

PostSubject: Re: How stupid can you be...?   How stupid can you be...? EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 10:40 am

Quote :
Well, what I personally want to see in a truly good server (which will never happen) is little, if not no vulgarity. Sure it's an impossible thought and want, but it would make it a lot more friendly to players who aren't too fond of vulgarity. I'm not grilling you guys or anything, I just want the server to be more mature. Vulgarity's fine though, I guess. There comes a point in time where there's a line that shouldn't be crossed, and I think that guild names should be off-limits for vulgarity.

I understand and respect your thoughts and opinion. I do think that there is a time where the line shouldn't be crossed, but that's where MATURITY comes in. I know when to not cross the line, which means I know when to take responsibility of what I say. I understand and I appreciate your honest opinion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How stupid can you be...?   How stupid can you be...? Empty

Back to top Go down

How stupid can you be...?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LiteMS :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: