LiteMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I feel like a snitch, but I think it needs to be done/said for the sake of the server.

Go down 
+2
Ambition
CharlieIAm
6 posters
AuthorMessage
CharlieIAm
Apprentice
CharlieIAm

I feel like a snitch, but I think it needs to be done/said for the sake of the server. Empty
PostSubject: I feel like a snitch, but I think it needs to be done/said for the sake of the server.   I feel like a snitch, but I think it needs to be done/said for the sake of the server. EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 9:51 pm

You all know GM Nick. You all also know that Power Abuse by a GM is forbidden. Also, some of you might know that Mazen loves Nick and has a soft spot for him. Well, Here's the thing.... Nick has abused his GM powers and I have witnesses and proof.
Proof 1:
I feel like a snitch, but I think it needs to be done/said for the sake of the server. Nicksabuse
(Other people, such as Dylan, Ambition, and Andy experienced the abuse.)
Proof 2: Alex, Dylan, Ambition(Chooba) and others saw it.

P.S to Mazen: It is what it is. You can't give him soft spots if you want the server to become more "mature" and "clean". GM Abuse is one of the most serious offense in a private server. Please consider it and take action upon this Mazen. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Ambition
Rookie
Ambition

I feel like a snitch, but I think it needs to be done/said for the sake of the server. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel like a snitch, but I think it needs to be done/said for the sake of the server.   I feel like a snitch, but I think it needs to be done/said for the sake of the server. EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 9:56 pm

Justice is here?

I do not liek dick Sad
Back to top Go down
http://Chooba.org
Champ
Donator

PostSubject: Re: I feel like a snitch, but I think it needs to be done/said for the sake of the server.   I feel like a snitch, but I think it needs to be done/said for the sake of the server. EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 9:59 pm

Yeah i dont like dick. Bad choice nick
Back to top Go down
Pantless
Apprentice
Pantless

PostSubject: Re: I feel like a snitch, but I think it needs to be done/said for the sake of the server.   I feel like a snitch, but I think it needs to be done/said for the sake of the server. EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 10:13 pm

He also did it When i was with Sammuel. (Proof At the Post Of Sammuel).
I TOTALLY like dicks.

Last edited by Mazen on Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:20 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Fk you mazen, Don't edit it D:)
Back to top Go down
Tsuna
Administrator
Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: I feel like a snitch, but I think it needs to be done/said for the sake of the server.   I feel like a snitch, but I think it needs to be done/said for the sake of the server. EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 10:53 pm

There are actually people who do, girls? lol
Well, if we gotta be more mature then I am gonna get kicked,
cause I can be considered an "Immature" person just for not using
the obscen words almost everyone uses? P.S. Fleshlight
Or is it cause I am immature and thats just it? lol
Back to top Go down
CherryChanga
Changalicious
CherryChanga

PostSubject: Re: I feel like a snitch, but I think it needs to be done/said for the sake of the server.   I feel like a snitch, but I think it needs to be done/said for the sake of the server. EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 3:04 am

Tsuna, you're fine. What gets me upset is that Mazen really isn't giving me any proof as to why somebody becomes GM. If he makes somebody a GM, I want him to at least tell me first. Never be quick to give you GM... >_>
Back to top Go down
CharlieIAm
Apprentice
CharlieIAm

PostSubject: Re: I feel like a snitch, but I think it needs to be done/said for the sake of the server.   I feel like a snitch, but I think it needs to be done/said for the sake of the server. EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 3:24 am

Tsuna wrote:
There are actually people who do, girls? lol
Well, if we gotta be more mature then I am gonna get kicked,
cause I can be considered an "Immature" person just for not using
the obscen words almost everyone uses? P.S. Fleshlight
Or is it cause I am immature and thats just it? lol

Lol, yeah like Cherry said. I actually think ur pretty mature. From what I've seen, you've only showed me ur MATURE side. I hope I don't see the "immature" side, but you're all right Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I feel like a snitch, but I think it needs to be done/said for the sake of the server.   I feel like a snitch, but I think it needs to be done/said for the sake of the server. Empty

Back to top Go down

I feel like a snitch, but I think it needs to be done/said for the sake of the server.
Page 1 of 1