LiteMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jess' Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jess
Jess

Jess' Application Empty
PostSubject: Jess' Application   Jess' Application EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 10:38 am

LiteMS Staff Application

Name: Jess Weis
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Date of Birth: February 1st 1996
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Country of Residence: United States
Known Languages: English
Method of Contact: Email works the best for me. (jessmky23@gmail.com)

In-Game Name: Jess
Daily Online Hours: Between 3 and 7 a little random at times but I play around my schoolwork.
Applying for: Game Master
Experience: I have played on most of the new High-Rate servers and have been a GM on a very short lived server but I got most of my GM training in. The server was MalwareStory~Coded by Jeff the old coder of CelestialStory
Why should you be accepted as a staff member?: I have played private servers and GMS for over four years now so I know most of the hacks that people use. Also I am a nice person who is willing to help anyone out, new or old.
What will you do to benefit the server?: Host events when there is enough people online, moderate players and tell them how to do the right thing, and I have a few more ideas on new things for this server that I have seen on my travels across all of the servers I have played.
What would you do if you came across a hacker?: First I would Jail them and take down their name Then I would tell a higher level GM to come and speak to them with me. Prolly give them a warning for the first offense but if they have a history of hacking then they will need to be banned from the server.
Why do you want to be a part of the staff?: To be honest, I was a GM on another server and it was the best maple experience I have had. Also I like this server so far. The Beginner, Intermediate, and Expert FM summoner is great!
Where do you stand academically?: I am very smart I have all high grades because I put school and sports first but then I would be able to spend the nights playing on this server.
How long I have been playing Light: I only just started yesterday (sorry) but I felt that if I wanted to be a GM for this awesome server the applications would close soon and I just wanted to get my name out there.
Additional Information: I love to have fun and be around people helping them out and hanging out with them. Please consider my application.
~Jess

Last edited by Jess on Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Smittens
Postaholic
Smittens

Jess' Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jess' Application   Jess' Application EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 12:21 pm

Welcome Jess ^^ I think that ur app could do with some more detail, I've also noticed a few grammar errors here and there but with some improvements it should be fine. Lastly I think since ur a new player you should take ur time to get to know the community, well gl ^^
Back to top Go down
Tsuna
Administrator
Tsuna

Jess' Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jess' Application   Jess' Application EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 7:04 pm

Lacks some more information, and details.
Try to add more things to the information.
Good luck with your aplication, no thumbs up or down, yet.
Back to top Go down
Jess
Jess

Jess' Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jess' Application   Jess' Application EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 7:11 pm

will do ill put a bunch more info in tonight thanks for the advice.
~Jess
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jess' Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jess' Application   Jess' Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Jess' Application
Page 1 of 1