LiteMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sammy's GM Application.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hollay

Sammy's GM Application. Empty
PostSubject: Sammy's GM Application.   Sammy's GM Application. EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 1:51 pm

Before I start I want to state that the person who's been accepted I don't get it. you guys wanted detail but his was very short. I'm not questioning your decision I was just wondering if you guys had lowered your expectations.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Sam Smith
Date of Birth: 9/7/1995
Country of Residence: USA
Known Languages: English.
Method of Contact: Texting me on my phone. Which I can supply if I get accepted. I can get on MSN from time to time. Lilyoyo12 @ hotmail . com

In-Game Name: I created a new character named Sammy. Old IGN was “Given”.
Daily Online Hours:
Well I guess it’d look better as a schedule so here it is (EST):
Sunday: 12pm-3pm, 7pm-10pm
Monday: 3pm-10pm
Tuesday: 6pm-10pm
Wednesday: 3pm-10pm
Thursday: 6pm-10pm
Friday: 3pm-2am
Saturday: 3pm-2-3am
If you’re thinking that these times aren’t reasonable, I assure you it is, mainly because I’m by my computer most of the time and like any other student I have homework, so I can do my homework near my computer. So no its not unreasonable. But times may vary.

Applying for: GM

Experience: I have had a lot of experience with server management, and staff positions. Because I have no interest in playing a server just for the Rebirths of training this forced me to apply for staff positions and since I was always a good candidate I was usually chosen. I have owned my own server for sometime while I’ve also been a GM in quite a few servers. I was head-GM over at OldStory before it got shut down. I was also a GM of NoobMS before it was shut down. DragonMS, SexyMS, XeternalMS, NebelwolfieMS, intern in AxedMS, and also owner of my server CyanideMS which at its peak had about 50+players regularly.

Why should you be accepted as a staff member?:
Because I am qualified for the position and unlike everyone else I have a little more swag to my app. Lol I’m just kidding. I’ve read a few other applications and I see that everyone is doing their best to try and get the position and who am I to say my app is better than everyone else’s? So everyone has a fair chance in getting picked. Also I’m all about help, and guidance, I’m a type of person who also likes to give. Lol I’m no Oprah, but I do like to give, especially chances, because every-day in a server you see the new kid doing everything alone and even though GM’s aren’t really suppose to be all buddy-buddy with the players it’s not a bad idea to host events that require team work. I’m a innovative and diligent worker.

What will you do to benefit the server?:
Well I’d be able to offer my services in management, advice, and a supervisor. I can manage almost anything that comes my way because I’m good at evaluating the situation before I take action, and I have confidence that when I do take action

What would you do if you came across a hacker?:
Well if they’re online and they’re suspected of hacking/ruining the game for others, I’d make sure to have seen it myself and also determine the severity of their actions. (Temp or Perma-ban.) If it’s someone who’s just harassing players, I’d talk to that person one on one and make sure it never happens again. If it does I usually do D/C for the 2nd offense and temp ban for the rest of the offenses.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff?:
I’m sorry if this is too short for you guys, but my reason for wanting to be part of the staff is this; I don’t play private servers for RB’ing anymore. I was done with that a long time ago.. I love private servers because it opens new doors in a game that usually is very strict (GMS) so I’d like to add my experience with this staff to my list of achievements.

Where do you stand academically?:
I am in 11th grade and getting ready for the ACT soon, I currently maintain an average GPA of 3.8 in my high school. My high school is regarded as one of the top 10 high schools in america. I'm part of National honors society and an active member in my varsity soccer team.

Additional Information:
I never got to introduce my self so: My name is Sam Smith, I live in Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA and its quite loud here, since this is home to U of M (University of Michigan) I’m in 11th grade and getting ready to start my life as an adult, getting my driver’s license, trying to solidify my business, and getting ready for college. My life is pretty simple at the moment because I’m just studying for my upcoming ACT and other stuff. My forum name is Sammy because Sam is my favorite name. I’ve been playing MapleStory since about summer of 2009. I learned a lot about the game through my friends/Private servers and a lot of GM experience but there is always a lot to learn.

Thanks for taking time to review my app.

P.S: I just realized that it doesn't ask how long you've played. I've been a part of this community for a little over 3 months. I started this server with hopes of building up my reputation but it didn't work out that way because I had to take leave for some time due to personal issues. Thank you.

Last edited by Hollay on Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
edolsen

PostSubject: Re: Sammy's GM Application.   Sammy's GM Application. EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 5:54 pm

Hollay wrote:
Before I start I want to state that the person who's been accepted I don't get it. you guys wanted detail but his was very short. I'm not questioning your decision I was just wondering if you guys had lowered your expectations.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Sam Smith
Date of Birth: 9/7/1990
Country of Residence: USA
Known Languages: English.
Method of Contact: Texting me on my phone. Which I can supply if I get accepted. I can get on MSN from time to time. Lilyoyo12 @ hotmail . com

In-Game Name: I created a new character named Sammy. Old IGN was “Given”.
Daily Online Hours:
Well I guess it’d look better as a schedule so here it is (EST):
Sunday: 12pm-3pm, 7pm-10pm
Monday: 3pm-10pm
Tuesday: 6pm-10pm
Wednesday: 3pm-10pm
Thursday: 6pm-10pm
Friday: 3pm-2am
Saturday: 3pm-2-3am
If you’re thinking that these times aren’t reasonable, I assure you it is, mainly because I’m by my computer most of the time and like any other student I have homework, so I can do my homework near my computer. So no its not unreasonable. But times may vary.

Applying for: GM

Experience: I have had a lot of experience with server management, and staff positions. Because I have no interest in playing a server just for the Rebirths of training this forced me to apply for staff positions and since I was always a good candidate I was usually chosen. I have owned my own server for sometime while I’ve also been a GM in quite a few servers. I was head-GM over at OldStory before it got shut down. I was also a GM of NoobMS before it was shut down. DragonMS, SexyMS, XeternalMS, NebelwolfieMS, intern in AxedMS, and also owner of my server CyanideMS which at its peak had about 50+players regularly.

Why should you be accepted as a staff member?:
Because I am qualified for the position and unlike everyone else I have a little more swag to my app. Lol I’m just kidding. I’ve read a few other applications and I see that everyone is doing their best to try and get the position and who am I to say my app is better than everyone else’s? So everyone has a fair chance in getting picked. Also I’m all about help, and guidance, I’m a type of person who also likes to give. Lol I’m no Oprah, but I do like to give, especially chances, because every-day in a server you see the new kid doing everything alone and even though GM’s aren’t really suppose to be all buddy-buddy with the players it’s not a bad idea to host events that require team work. I’m a innovative and diligent worker.

What will you do to benefit the server?:
Well I’d be able to offer my services in management, advice, and a supervisor. I can manage almost anything that comes my way because I’m good at evaluating the situation before I take action, and I have confidence that when I do take action

What would you do if you came across a hacker?:
Well if they’re online and they’re suspected of hacking/ruining the game for others, I’d make sure to have seen it myself and also determine the severity of their actions. (Temp or Perma-ban.) If it’s someone who’s just harassing players, I’d talk to that person one on one and make sure it never happens again. If it does I usually do D/C for the 2nd offense and temp ban for the rest of the offenses.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff?:
I’m sorry if this is too short for you guys, but my reason for wanting to be part of the staff is this; I don’t play private servers for RB’ing anymore. I was done with that a long time ago.. I love private servers because it opens new doors in a game that usually is very strict (GMS) so I’d like to add my experience with this staff to my list of achievements.

Where do you stand academically?:
I am in 11th grade and getting ready for the ACT soon, I currently maintain an average GPA of 3.8 in my high school. My high school is regarded as one of the top 10 high schools in america. I'm part of National honors society and an active member in my varsity soccer team.

Additional Information:
I never got to introduce my self so: My name is Sam Smith, I live in Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA and its quite loud here, since this is home to U of M (University of Michigan) I’m in 11th grade and getting ready to start my life as an adult, getting my driver’s license, trying to solidify my business, and getting ready for college. My life is pretty simple at the moment because I’m just studying for my upcoming ACT and other stuff. My forum name is Sammy because Sam is my favorite name. I’ve been playing MapleStory since about summer of 2009. I learned a lot about the game through my friends/Private servers and a lot of GM experience but there is always a lot to learn.

Thanks for taking time to review my app.

P.S: I just realized that it doesn't ask how long you've played. I've been a part of this community for a little over 3 months. I started this server with hopes of building up my reputation but it didn't work out that way because I had to take leave for some time due to personal issues. Thank you.

? date

Last edited by edolsen on Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hollay

PostSubject: Re: Sammy's GM Application.   Sammy's GM Application. EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 10:49 pm

Sorry its a habit. When I sign up for sites, I usually put 1990 to bypass any age restrictions there may be.
Back to top Go down
edolsen

PostSubject: Re: Sammy's GM Application.   Sammy's GM Application. EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 12:43 am

Hollay wrote:
Sorry its a habit. When I sign up for sites, I usually put 1990 to bypass any age restrictions there may be.
hey haha I have same proboblem but mind my carelessness i was pissed so Sorry if i seemed rude! but nice app Smile
Back to top Go down
Smittens
Postaholic
Smittens

PostSubject: Re: Sammy's GM Application.   Sammy's GM Application. EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 4:31 am

Nice app, but do u have proof of being a gm?
Back to top Go down
Hollay

PostSubject: Re: Sammy's GM Application.   Sammy's GM Application. EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 10:59 am

Well like I said in my app my old computer was fried so all files were lost.. but I assure you I have more than enough experience as a GM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sammy's GM Application.   Sammy's GM Application. Empty

Back to top Go down

Sammy's GM Application.
Page 1 of 1