LiteMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Immortal's GameMaster Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
immortal
immortal

Immortal's GameMaster Application Empty
PostSubject: Immortal's GameMaster Application   Immortal's GameMaster Application EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 1:33 am

Name: Austin, J. Krentz

Date of Birth: September, 26 1995

Country of Residence: United States, Arizona

Known Languages: English

Method of Contact: Text Messaging (Only givin to Admins, In case of emergency, and only if appointed GameMaster)

In-Game Name: Immortal

Daily Online Hours: 4-6 Hr usually after school, Weekends are 5-10 hr

Applying for: Game Master

Experience: Yes, I have has previous experience, but i am sorry for the lack of proof.

Why should you be accepted as a staff member?:
I Feel that i can bring a new perspective to our Community, and that i can help us grow as a family together. We are a small server at the moment. I only wish to help use expand and reach new goals for the server. Yes I do plan to provide to the server any way that is possible. I Think that a new look on how the server runs and how we can help our players have a better time should be implemented into the "gm code". I think I can help new ideas from players and gm's alike come to life in the server. I think as a GameMaster Your job is to help out the players as they need it, but it goes much deeper then that. GM's make bonds with players in the game that just make the game more exciting every day. I want to help make that bond, and help make players experience more enjoyable. I do plan to stay with this server a very long time, until it shuts down even after that i plan to keep up with the players as they move on or wait for a new server from the same owner.

What will you do to benefit the server?:
I do plan to donate to the server, when i get my pay check. Yes i understand that if i pay i become a donater. But i wish to expand this server into new hight's, Mabye more daily events, more advertising to help the server bring in new players looking for a laid back game play but who also can enjoy being with others and talking with the GM's. I just want to help this server reach a goal of 50-100 players on at the same moment. I want us to have a striving community where everyone can have fun and enjoi being with others. I have alot of friends that used to play Maplestory Private Server's, i can try to persuade them to join our server and stay. I think i can help mazen and other GM's relax and sit back so that they can worry about other things that are needed. i am here to help them and others while i am online.

What would you do if you came across a hacker?:
I Take 4 Simple Steps To a Hacker.
1. Take a SS (Screen Shot) of the cheat or Mod that they use. Then jail them for 30 min If not complient after talking to them in jail.
2. If jail fails to work i will notify Admin of such hacking and temp ban the user until admin instructs or ban appeal shows
3. IF all else fails then Perm. I.P. Ban is set into place and Poof No Hackers:D
4. I will submit Screen Shot to Forums for Proof. (I will Do this After Step 1.)

Why do you want to be a part of the staff?:
I want to help this server strive and prosper, help us grow into a large well known server that everone talks about. Yes, we are small at the moment but growing each day that we are out there telling people about us. I think we can reach new goals for this server that we never imagined. I think that with these goals only comes more planing and more event's. More fun and more oppertunites for the players and GM's alike. I want to be able to help the players even more then i can as a normal player. I would like to be there when no other GM's are online so that our players can get the help that they deserve. I plan to help as much as possible and serve anyone that needs help.

Where do you stand academically?:
Academically i am a sophmore in highschool with a current 3.5 GPA Average. i Take pride in extra activites in school. Maplestory is second to school and family, Yes i said that and i am sorry for this. I strive to be the best in my class, i do work well with other's in group activites and such. I am planned for college at the moment in computer design and grafic design.

Additional Information:
Thank You For Reading This. I hope u Enjoi it <3 Very Happy

Last edited by immortal on Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:58 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
CharlieIAm
Apprentice
CharlieIAm

PostSubject: Re: Immortal's GameMaster Application   Immortal's GameMaster Application EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 2:14 am

Um I'm no expert, but I suggest you use some more "bright" colors? It's kinda hard for us to see, since it's DARK color on DARK background.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Smittens
Postaholic
Smittens

PostSubject: Re: Immortal's GameMaster Application   Immortal's GameMaster Application EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 7:24 am

I think that you could do with some more detail within ur app and there are somne spelling and grammar mistakes Ive noticed, you also seem to do capitals in the wrong areas and yet some areas are missing capitals when needed, also I do think the purple was somewhat difficult to read since it was abit too dark amongst the backgrounf, with some improvements u can do well, and gl ^_^
Back to top Go down
CharlieIAm
Apprentice
CharlieIAm

PostSubject: Re: Immortal's GameMaster Application   Immortal's GameMaster Application EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 10:06 am

Smittens wrote:
I think that you could do with some more detail within ur app and there are somne spelling and grammar mistakes Ive noticed, you also seem to do capitals in the wrong areas and yet some areas are missing capitals when needed, also I do think the purple was somewhat difficult to read since it was abit too dark amongst the backgrounf, with some improvements u can do well, and gl ^_^

I see spelling errors in ur comment :O
Back to top Go down
Sponge
Sponge

PostSubject: Re: Immortal's GameMaster Application   Immortal's GameMaster Application EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 10:30 am

CharlieIAm wrote:
Smittens wrote:

Surely she's not the one that is applying? So there shouldn't be an issue.
Back to top Go down
immortal
immortal

PostSubject: Re: Immortal's GameMaster Application   Immortal's GameMaster Application EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 1:09 pm

Edited Very Happy and More Detail in some Area's
Back to top Go down
CharlieIAm
Apprentice
CharlieIAm

PostSubject: Re: Immortal's GameMaster Application   Immortal's GameMaster Application EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 1:28 pm

Sponge wrote:
CharlieIAm wrote:
Smittens wrote:

I was joking? Lol calm urself
Back to top Go down
CharlieIAm
Apprentice
CharlieIAm

PostSubject: Re: Immortal's GameMaster Application   Immortal's GameMaster Application EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 1:34 pm

Immortal, nice job on changing the colors. Now it looks much better and [is] easy to read Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponge
Sponge

PostSubject: Re: Immortal's GameMaster Application   Immortal's GameMaster Application EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 1:47 pm

CharlieIAm wrote:
Sponge wrote:
CharlieIAm wrote:
Smittens wrote:

I was joking? Lol calm urself

Me too (:
Back to top Go down
immortal
immortal

PostSubject: Re: Immortal's GameMaster Application   Immortal's GameMaster Application EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 2:20 pm

Thank You Charlie:D
Back to top Go down
Smittens
Postaholic
Smittens

PostSubject: Re: Immortal's GameMaster Application   Immortal's GameMaster Application EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 5:13 pm

Lol Charlie xD and u try typing while using ur phone =P not easy when iPhones try to "correct" everything xD

CHANGA WAS NOT HERE

Last edited by Smittens on Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
immortal
immortal

PostSubject: Re: Immortal's GameMaster Application   Immortal's GameMaster Application EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 8:06 pm

TY Smittens too:D
Back to top Go down
CharlieIAm
Apprentice
CharlieIAm

PostSubject: Re: Immortal's GameMaster Application   Immortal's GameMaster Application EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 8:12 pm

Smittens wrote:
Lol Charlie xD and u try typing while using ur phone =P not easy when iPhones try to "correct" everything xD

CHANGA WAS HERE

Razz HTC SMARTPHONES YAYYYY. Anyways. Austin, it looks solid. But, to other people, you might need some more info about everything. Just add on to all of the questions. Also, I would try to fix some grammar mistakes.. As Smittens said before, you capitalize random words that really does not need caps, and some of the things don't make sense. You needa show EFFORT Smile
Back to top Go down
immortal
immortal

PostSubject: Re: Immortal's GameMaster Application   Immortal's GameMaster Application EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 8:22 pm

Edited and Revised Thank You
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Immortal's GameMaster Application   Immortal's GameMaster Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Immortal's GameMaster Application
Page 1 of 1