LiteMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chandler's little Application :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
edolsen

Chandler's little Application :) Empty
PostSubject: Chandler's little Application :)   Chandler's little Application :) EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 2:59 pm

silent LiteMS Staff Application

Name: Chandler Olen
Date of Birth: February 5th 1998
Country of Residence: United States
Known Languages: English and Spanish
Method of Contact: Skype : chandlerthecreator

In-Game Name:Chandler
Daily Online Hours: 8
Applying for: Game Master
Experience: Wealth Story(v83) , Rawrus Story(v83) , LucidityMs (v83)

Why should you be accepted as a staff member?:
I think I should be chosen because I'm very dedicated and professional when it comes down to being a GM in game. I would love to see this server grow! It has the potential to have ,5k plus, players! It's one of the BEST Maple Story's I have came across. I never abuse my power's , I am a straight shooter Smile!

What will you do to benefit the server?:
I think I could help the LiteMS community by watching over all the members of the server. I can host events so the community doesn't get bored! . If I become GM for this server I promise you I will watch over the community and make sure their are NO problems! . Next promise is that , I will make sure that the community does NOT get bored playing LiteMS. I will keep each and every single person happy. I am a very good moderator in Maple Story. I love helping other's. I am almost always a respected player. I have plenty of time on my hands so I can be on from 4-10pm on week days and on week ends from 11am-8pm. I could even try to advertise this server on high populated website's and get us TON's OF NEW PLAYERS . I do have some experience with finding you good scripts! I give good advice , and I am very familiar with v83 .

What would you do if you came across a hacker?:
I would take a SS then jail if its a minor hack and contact a higher level GM to make the decision. And if a major problem I would ban on site. But contact a higher GM and tell about the problem.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff?:
I want to become part of the staff for many reason's. 1 being , I think we as a community can grow and exceed the standards of other Private Server's. 2 , being that I love to help out and communicate with other fellow maplers .. 3 , is I love to always be their for new comer's . I like to make them feel as if they were home.!

Where do you stand academically?:
90% in all my class's
Honor class's(Math, LA , Social Studies , PE [advance] )
9th

Additional Information:
Well I'm Chandler E. Olsen. I love helping out and becoming apart of something even more. I live in Arizona, so my time zone is Pacific Mountain Time, PMT. If you need proof that I was a GM I could try digging through my computer and find some SS or video's. I did not put color into this because I didn't want the person reading this to have a hard time. By the way, this server is actually exceeds my imagination on what I thought it would be like! Good job Very Happy!! Thank you for you time and I hope you liked it .

Thanks for reading,
Chandler E. Olsen Wink

Last edited by edolsen on Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:38 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

Chandler's little Application :)
Page 1 of 1