LiteMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Charlie's Swagtastic Application :D

Go down 
+3
Smittens
Pantless
CharlieIAm
7 posters
AuthorMessage
CharlieIAm
Apprentice
CharlieIAm

Charlie's Swagtastic Application :D Empty
PostSubject: Charlie's Swagtastic Application :D   Charlie's Swagtastic Application :D EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 5:39 pm

Name: Charlie Lee
Date of Birth: October 25, 1995
Country of Residence: USA
Known Languages: English and Korean
Method of Contact: MSN: dltkddn017@gmail.com

In-Game Name: Charlie
Daily Online Hours: Daily: 6+ Hours. Weekends: 10+ Hours
Applying for: Game Master
Experience: BoomBoom MS, Crystal MS, OldStory MS, Leverance Story MS, and Skill MS for proof of some of them:
Spoiler:

Why should you be accepted as a staff member?:
I should be accepted as part of the LiteMS Staff Team because, first off, It's always good to serve a community that you love. Also, I take my job seriously. I have fun with it, and I am good with frustration and anger issues. Becoming a GM would allow me to have even more of a reason to be active considering I can actually have authority over people. I also like that this server really isn't like any other I've played. I want to help make this server the one-and-only server that is unique and awesome. I am mature enough to handle my job and act responsibly upon my actions and what I say. I understand that I have not been playing this server for a while, but I don't think that will effect on how I perform as a GM with lots of responsibilities. It is easy for me to get to know the people and know the system of a private server. It depends on the server for how long it will take me to figure things out, but for LiteMS, it was quite easy to get along with others, and they were friendly. I am experienced, and I am friendly. I respect everyone and treat everyone equally. I also like to play until the server closes or shuts down. Since it's a new server, I will be playing for a long time I hope Smile

What will you do to benefit the server?:
I can help the server by getting rid of all hackers, or other offenders, and host events daily to keep players entertained and happy Smile. I really want to help the GMs and I guess living in a different timezone is a plus so I could assist players on the same timezone. I'm very active and I believe that I could do a whole lot for this community alone. Not saying I could handle everything by myself, but I think I could pull off/handle big jobs. I also follow orders well, and get my job done no matter what. Also, If I were to be picked as a GM, I would be ALL FOR THE SERVER. I am all for the server even before I become a GM, but still, when I do get the job, I take it as seriously as my schoolwork. I can tell all my friends who play private servers to join and grow the community even by a little bit. I won't be just abusing my powers, but using it for the good side of the server. Also, I come up with some creative events and things, so I don't think people will be bored o.o.

What would you do if you came across a hacker?:
Based of my knowledge , I know pretty much all types of hacks/cheats/packet edits & some ungrateful players have been using them. As a GM, I would definitely track them. If they were to tell me they did not know Packet edit / wz edit was not allowed I would warn them and give them 1 chance, but this does not mean I would not continue to stalk them and watch their movements. But, hacking of any kind of hacking is strictly prohibited. I would first go around the Free Market, Henesys hunting ground, Training areas, Less populated area all around the server in HIDE stalking people that uses or is suspected of using hacks. I would also use the command, !cheaters to help me find them. I would take ScreenShots to prove that the hacker was really using hacks. By banning those hackers, Players would have a great time in the server as they are not having any technical difficulties or any lags caused by those hackers. I would also ban them and post it on forums or tell Mazen and other GMs to tell them what had happened.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff?:
Well, as I said before, it's always good to help a server that you actually care about, and love. I want to become part of the LiteMS Staff Team, mainly because I love to help servers that are still growing, and I love to play Maplestory. I also like to chat and make new friends. I also like hosting events, and helping new players out by answering their questions. Also, to be honest, I like having the power of GM. I don't abuse it or anything, but I think it's useful at times and if I use it for the good purpose, it will help me and other players.

Where do you stand academically?:
Average. I am a Sophmore in High School and my grade are 90~100s.

Additional Information:
I work hard, I like to dance and make new friends. I am an easy person to talk to, and I am easy to get along with. I learn very fast, and develop my own knowledge by using common knowledge and Googling things before I ask a "stupid" question, although there really isn't a "stupid question". I really like the community of LiteMS, and therefore, it makes me wanna help them Smile. I also work well with pressure, because it keeps me going on somewhat situations. Lastly, I like to joke alot with others and act goofy at times, but I know when to get serious or act serious. I guess I could call my self "mature"? But I could be more mature. If I am selected, I will do my best to keep the server clean, and safe. Thank you for reading my Application Smile

Last edited by CharlieIAm on Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:45 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pantless
Apprentice
Pantless

PostSubject: Re: Charlie's Swagtastic Application :D   Charlie's Swagtastic Application :D EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 5:55 pm

Nice App and Very Organizated.
But i see than you just joined the Server, Maybe you should take your time and see better the server.

No
Back to top Go down
CharlieIAm
Apprentice
CharlieIAm

PostSubject: Re: Charlie's Swagtastic Application :D   Charlie's Swagtastic Application :D EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 5:56 pm

Pantless wrote:
Nice App and Very Organizated.
But i see than you just joined the Server, Maybe you should take your time and see better the server.

No

Planning on that atm Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Smittens
Postaholic
Smittens

PostSubject: Re: Charlie's Swagtastic Application :D   Charlie's Swagtastic Application :D EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 6:37 pm

I think ur app could do with some more detail to show that ur suitable for the role but overall its good, gl ^_^
Back to top Go down
CherryChanga
Changalicious
CherryChanga

PostSubject: Re: Charlie's Swagtastic Application :D   Charlie's Swagtastic Application :D EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:40 pm

Smittens wrote:
I think ur app could do with some more detail to show that ur suitable for the role but overall its good, gl ^_^

I totally agree with the first part of this. Details are key to applications. The less information there is, the less likely your chances are of receiving a position as a GM. While I like the organization, you really could use more details in some places. More additional information would be nice, as well as adding some more useful information in other sections. One thing I don't like is the way you deal with hackers. I have low stats and only like 1k of a stat at max, and 1 rebirth. I hit like 1-7m each hit. Am I a hacker? No. Deciding whether or not somebody's a hacker doesn't solely rest with factors that may seem obvious at the start. Another thing to be wary of is applying for GM as soon as you start off in a server that already has GMs. If you haven't been active much in it, you should probably wait until you've played in the server a lot and been on the forums. To be honest, 2 posts is kind of pathetic, especially with one of them being your application.
Back to top Go down
CharlieIAm
Apprentice
CharlieIAm

PostSubject: Re: Charlie's Swagtastic Application :D   Charlie's Swagtastic Application :D EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:47 pm

Quote :
I totally agree with the first part of this. Details are key to applications. The less information there is, the less likely your chances are of receiving a position as a GM. While I like the organization, you really could use more details in some places. More additional information would be nice, as well as adding some more useful information in other sections. One thing I don't like is the way you deal with hackers. I have low stats and only like 1k of a stat at max, and 1 rebirth. I hit like 1-7m each hit. Am I a hacker? No. Deciding whether or not somebody's a hacker doesn't solely rest with factors that may seem obvious at the start. Another thing to be wary of is applying for GM as soon as you start off in a server that already has GMs. If you haven't been active much in it, you should probably wait until you've played in the server a lot and been on the forums. To be honest, 2 posts is kind of pathetic, especially with one of them being your application.

Dang you totally took criticism to the next level. I appreciate your care and your warnings/cautions or etc. I will make note of it and edit it. Thank you for taking your time to criticize. One thing that I dont understand is, you saying you only have 1rb and you hit 1-7m each hit. I'm obviously going to use a command to find out who is hacking in the server with !cheaters or something. O.o I don't just go around seeing some random big damage going on with low rbed people, thinking they hack. It may seem pretty odd to see someone doing that high of a dmg, but I see that in other servers. I automatically think, "msi, or main character". I need my reasons/evidence to even think that you are a cheater/hacker o.o. I'm kinda of offended though, of how you seem to think that I dont have the common senses to figure out what hackers rlly do or seem like...
Back to top Go down
CherryChanga
Changalicious
CherryChanga

PostSubject: Re: Charlie's Swagtastic Application :D   Charlie's Swagtastic Application :D EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:02 am

CharlieIAm wrote:
Quote :

Dang you totally took criticism to the next level. I appreciate your care and your warnings/cautions or etc. I will make note of it and edit it. Thank you for taking your time to criticize. One thing that I dont understand is, you saying you only have 1rb and you hit 1-7m each hit. I'm obviously going to use a command to find out who is hacking in the server with !cheaters or something. O.o I don't just go around seeing some random big damage going on with low rbed people, thinking they hack. It may seem pretty odd to see someone doing that high of a dmg, but I see that in other servers. I automatically think, "msi, or main character". I need my reasons/evidence to even think that you are a cheater/hacker o.o. I'm kinda of offended though, of how you seem to think that I dont have the common senses to figure out what hackers rlly do or seem like...

I am in no way trying to say that you don't have common senses, it's just that the way you wrote it makes it seem as though you ban just because you see a hacker. I have a MSI because I'm too lazy to train, hence my damage. In the past, the !cheaters command hasn't necessarily been the most reliable one, but I suppose it could work. The best way to figure out if somebody's hacking would be to ask them how they hit such high damage. You can just walk onto the map out of hide and ask them, and if they don't give a logical reason or show an MSI then you can probably start to jump to conclusions. I did not in any way, shape, or form, intend for my post to be insulting. I want the best for this server, but I'm also willing to give good critique to help people to improve their applications for the future. I hope that you are not offended, and that you take advantage of the critique given to you to improve for the future. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Tsuna
Administrator
Tsuna

PostSubject: Re: Charlie's Swagtastic Application :D   Charlie's Swagtastic Application :D EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:04 am

Quote :
Also, to be honest, I like having the power of GM.
I like your honesty so much, thats appreciated.
I also really like your organization, too xD
I think its the most organized Ive seen till now
Btw, you cant directly ban someone without previous warning
Anyways, it looks good. Good luck in your application.
No thumbs up or down yet
Back to top Go down
CharlieIAm
Apprentice
CharlieIAm

PostSubject: Re: Charlie's Swagtastic Application :D   Charlie's Swagtastic Application :D EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:08 am

Quote :
I am in no way trying to say that you don't have common senses, it's just that the way you wrote it makes it seem as though you ban just because you see a hacker. I have a MSI because I'm too lazy to train, hence my damage. In the past, the !cheaters command hasn't necessarily been the most reliable one, but I suppose it could work. The best way to figure out if somebody's hacking would be to ask them how they hit such high damage. You can just walk onto the map out of hide and ask them, and if they don't give a logical reason or show an MSI then you can probably start to jump to conclusions. I did not in any way, shape, or form, intend for my post to be insulting. I want the best for this server, but I'm also willing to give good critique to help people to improve their applications for the future. I hope that you are not offended, and that you take advantage of the critique given to you to improve for the future. Thanks.

I am very thankful and happy that you cleared up on that. Sorry, if I led to any misunderstandings. Thank you for your criticism and your thoughts upon my applications. I hope I improve and get to know things better Smile

Last edited by CharlieIAm on Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CharlieIAm
Apprentice
CharlieIAm

PostSubject: Re: Charlie's Swagtastic Application :D   Charlie's Swagtastic Application :D EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:09 am

Quote :
I like your honesty so much, thats appreciated.
I also really like your organization, too xD
I think its the most organized Ive seen till now
Btw, you cant directly ban someone without previous warning
Anyways, it looks good. Good luck in your application.
No thumbs up or down yet

Lol thank you so much. Smile
Back to top Go down
CherryChanga
Changalicious
CherryChanga

PostSubject: Re: Charlie's Swagtastic Application :D   Charlie's Swagtastic Application :D EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:14 am

CharlieIAm wrote:
Quote :

I am very thankful and happy that you cleared up on that. Sorry, if I led to any misunderstandings. Thank you for your criticism and your thoughts upon my applications. I hope I improve and get to know things better Smile

You're very much welcome, and it's alright. I can see where a misunderstanding can arise from what I said, and I wish you luck in the future!
Back to top Go down
CharlieIAm
Apprentice
CharlieIAm

PostSubject: Re: Charlie's Swagtastic Application :D   Charlie's Swagtastic Application :D EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:18 am

Quote :
You're very much welcome, and it's alright. I can see where a misunderstanding can arise from what I said, and I wish you luck in the future!

Oh, I also edited my application. Don't know if you'll like it or not, but as you said, I put more details in it. Hope you like it, though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CherryChanga
Changalicious
CherryChanga

PostSubject: Re: Charlie's Swagtastic Application :D   Charlie's Swagtastic Application :D EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:38 am

CharlieIAm wrote:
Quote :

Oh, I also edited my application. Don't know if you'll like it or not, but as you said, I put more details in it. Hope you like it, though Very Happy

The application is a lot better now! I would still personally add more to the "Additional Information" section, but asides from that and a couple of grammatical errors, this application has definitely improved. Good job!
Back to top Go down
CharlieIAm
Apprentice
CharlieIAm

PostSubject: Re: Charlie's Swagtastic Application :D   Charlie's Swagtastic Application :D EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:42 am

CherryChanga wrote:
CharlieIAm wrote:
Quote :

The application is a lot better now! I would still personally add more to the "Additional Information" section, but asides from that and a couple of grammatical errors, this application has definitely improved. Good job!

Lol thank you! I'll fix it Smile
Back to top Go down
Ambition
Rookie
Ambition

PostSubject: Re: Charlie's Swagtastic Application :D   Charlie's Swagtastic Application :D EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 5:02 pm

Wow this app is really swagtastic Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://Chooba.org
CharlieIAm
Apprentice
CharlieIAm

PostSubject: Re: Charlie's Swagtastic Application :D   Charlie's Swagtastic Application :D EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 5:04 pm

Ambition wrote:
Wow this app is really swagtastic Very Happy

Thnx Chooba <3
Back to top Go down
Mazen
Owner
Mazen

PostSubject: Re: Charlie's Swagtastic Application :D   Charlie's Swagtastic Application :D EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 10:45 pm

Very nice application, I like how it's detailed and organized.
I can see effort in this, thanks for applying Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://litems.forumotion.comfo
CharlieIAm
Apprentice
CharlieIAm

PostSubject: Re: Charlie's Swagtastic Application :D   Charlie's Swagtastic Application :D EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:47 pm

Mazen wrote:
Very nice application, I like how it's detailed and organized.
I can see effort in this, thanks for applying Very Happy

HEHEHE <3
Back to top Go down
Smittens
Postaholic
Smittens

PostSubject: Re: Charlie's Swagtastic Application :D   Charlie's Swagtastic Application :D EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 8:05 pm

This is much more professional, I tried to see if there were any grammar/spelling mistakes or anything that needed improving on but there was nothing in particular that I could find so well done ^_^ and gl
Back to top Go down
CharlieIAm
Apprentice
CharlieIAm

PostSubject: Re: Charlie's Swagtastic Application :D   Charlie's Swagtastic Application :D EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 8:07 pm

Smittens wrote:
This is much more professional, I tried to see if there were any grammar/spelling mistakes or anything that needed improving on but there was nothing in particular that I could find so well done ^_^ and gl

Thank you my lovely servant <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charlie's Swagtastic Application :D   Charlie's Swagtastic Application :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Charlie's Swagtastic Application :D
Page 1 of 1