LiteMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shawn's LiteMs Staff Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shawn*
Rookie
Shawn*

Shawn's LiteMs Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Shawn's LiteMs Staff Application   Shawn's LiteMs Staff Application EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 3:23 pm

Shawn's LiteMS Staff Application

First Name:Shawn Last Name: Sakemoto

Date of Birth: I was born on September 9th, 1995

Country of Residence: Canada

Known Languages: English, French, and a tiny bit of japaneese.

Method of Contact: MSN/Email: livehard06@hotmail.com

In-Game Name: Shawn

Daily Online Hours: WeekDays: 4-6 hours Weekends: 6-8 hours

Applying for: GameMaster (main) & CodeVerifier

Experience: I have been a GameMaster in 3 other servers: KadeMs, Renatus/ResureMs (name changed) as well as shineMs. (for some reason the screenshots are not posting so proof will be given upon request)

Why should you be accepted as a staff member?:
I should be chosen for Game Master because I have experience when dealing with problems players may have, also I'm a fair, unbiased, and helpful person. I can follow rules and regulations without fault as well as enforcing them. I will do as asked from a higher ranked staff member as long as it is within reason and does not cause other problems that may hurt a third party. I am hard working and can keep my cool under any situation you throw at me. Lastly I am very dedicated to a server once I have joined and can continue to work effectively for as long as needed.

What will you do to benefit the server?:
I will do everything I can to improve the server and recruit new players to build the community. I have some new fun events to attract more players as well as offline help on the chat and MSN. Other than that I can offer my help and dedication to all the new players as well as my input on new ideas and improvements.

What would you do if you came across a hacker?:
The actions of dealing with hackers vary with the servers rules, I personally think hackers do not deserve a chance to redeem themselves but if the sever rules state otherwise I will follow those rules. I would probably temp ban them with proof of course and consult an admin or a higher ranked staff member (HGM, Admin, Co-Owner/Owner) about the situation.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff?:
I like new servers and I enjoy watching them expand and grow at a rapid rate. That being said, I simply want to be part of that rapid expansion and to be of help to anyone who seeks the assistance. It is a great feeling helping people out and having them look up to you as a helpful person overall. The perks are nice but they are not my main reason for wanting to become a Game Master as you may think.

Where do you stand academically?:
Well I am in grade 11 with an 85 average. I have my highs and lows but the lowest mark I have gotten is a 78 and my highest a 96. I am usually top 3 in my class with some exceptions, I make honour society every year and I work hard to earn it. In order to keep my marks up there will be days maybe 1 or 2 a month when I am not on because I am studying.

Additional Information:
I am a 16 year old male, I love soccer and Call of Duty. I'm generally a fast learner and can distinguish between a good choice and a better choice for most situations. I make friends fairly fast and I am not a shy person. I can be fun and enthusiastic but seeing how this is an application I overlooked that for now. I know I have not played this server long but I have played private servers for 1 to 2 years now and GMS for 2 years, so in terms of maple experience I know what I am doing.

Thanks for taking the time to read my application Smile.

Last edited by Shawn* on Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:55 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : vague colors. some word editing.)
Back to top Go down
http://litems.info
Mazen
Owner
Mazen

PostSubject: Re: Shawn's LiteMs Staff Application   Shawn's LiteMs Staff Application EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 3:42 pm

Very Well Writen Application.
Thank you for applying Smile

Let's see what the others think.
Back to top Go down
https://litems.forumotion.comfo
Ambition
Rookie
Ambition

PostSubject: Re: Shawn's LiteMs Staff Application   Shawn's LiteMs Staff Application EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 3:50 pm

Very nice! You can be a good GM if you try hard

May i see proof?
Back to top Go down
http://Chooba.org
Shawn*
Rookie
Shawn*

PostSubject: Re: Shawn's LiteMs Staff Application   Shawn's LiteMs Staff Application EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 4:38 pm

Thanks and heres proof Very Happy
Spoiler:

I don't have anything special because I recently wiped my pc. but as you can see from the image the guild includes characters that cannot be made by players, also in the text box is a code for an item because I used a command to open that up. Btw I use to spell my name as Sean but people kept confusing it as seen instead of Shawn.
Back to top Go down
Luna.
Luna.

PostSubject: Re: Shawn's LiteMs Staff Application   Shawn's LiteMs Staff Application EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 4:58 pm

Nice application.c:
Goodluck , Shawn!(:
Back to top Go down
http://captainluna.tumblr.com
CherryChanga
Changalicious
CherryChanga

PostSubject: Re: Shawn's LiteMs Staff Application   Shawn's LiteMs Staff Application EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 5:34 pm

Alright, just to start this off, the coloring could really use some change with the blue and purple. It's helpful to have your ENTIRE application be easily readable, and not in colors that are hard to read (e.g. blue on this forum, or yellow on white). I still haven't found an application that this doesn't apply to: use proper grammar and spelling in your application.It's not just you, but it really is sad how many grammatical and spelling mistakes there are in these applications. Asides from these things, the content is good and overall you did a nice job with adding details. The biggest unprofessional action performed in this post is the failure of checking through your post before/after posting your application (e.g. "fist off", really? That ruins it).
Back to top Go down
Shawn*
Rookie
Shawn*

PostSubject: Re: Shawn's LiteMs Staff Application   Shawn's LiteMs Staff Application EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 7:55 pm

there I fixed the colors but I personally dont see any spelling or grammar errors but you might be right. Thanks for the feedback.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shawn's LiteMs Staff Application   Shawn's LiteMs Staff Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Shawn's LiteMs Staff Application
Page 1 of 1