LiteMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heroicly's GM Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Heroicly

Heroicly's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Heroicly's GM Application   Heroicly's GM Application EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 12:28 pm

Name: Jordan Nance
Date of Birth: December 11, 1997
Country of Residence: San Francisco, California, United States
Method of Contact: Email- jordannance85@yahoo.com

In-Game Name: Heroicly
Daily Online Hours: No School - 4-8 Hours
School - 2-5 Hours
Applying For: GM
Experience: No Experience

Why should you be accepted as a staff member?:
I should be accepted as a staff member because I have a great personality. The best part about being accepted is so I get the chance to help people and lay down the law to people who disobey the server rules. I can try my best to help this server keep growing and keep people happy.

What will you do to benefit the server?
I will help anyone in need of assistance. I will also try to make friends with everyone and keep this server happy and running. I think me being friendly and mature will keep everyone satisfied and ecstatic to be on this server. Smile

What would you do if you came across a hacker?: If I came across a hacker I would take a screenshot and give them a warning. If they didn't listen I would either jail or ban them depending on the situation. Even if someone were a friend rules still apply no matter what. Hacking is just pointless and can ruin the game for everyone else.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff?: I want to be a part of the staff because I love helping people and I also like the fact that I will get respect. Being part of the staff is like being part of a family. It would be an honor to be a staff member.

Where do you stand academically? I am in the 8th grade, I'm currently in a honors class and I'm an "B+/A-" student.

Additional information: Most people on the server know me. I am good friends with them too. I have no enemies, and I would also like to make more friends. Thank you for reading my application. Smile

Last edited by Heroicly on Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shawn*
Rookie
Shawn*

PostSubject: Re: Heroicly's GM Application   Heroicly's GM Application EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 2:24 pm

This could use some more detail. Try to tell us more about why you want to be a GameMaster or how you could benefit the server more. Its a bit short but Nice App hero, Goodluck Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://litems.info
Smittens
Postaholic
Smittens

PostSubject: Re: Heroicly's GM Application   Heroicly's GM Application EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 3:24 pm

I agree with Shawn there could be some development here but after some alterations this could be a solid app, gl ^^
Back to top Go down
CherryChanga
Changalicious
CherryChanga

PostSubject: Re: Heroicly's GM Application   Heroicly's GM Application EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 2:51 am

Denied. No matter how good an application may be, only having 1 post (that post being your application) is NOT a good thing. Try being more active in the forums before posting applications. I'm pretty sure that we're going to be adding a 10-post rule. Those posts aren't going to be allowed as crap posts, either. Being active means both in-game and in the forums.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroicly's GM Application   Heroicly's GM Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Heroicly's GM Application
Page 1 of 1