LiteMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jaciis Gm application :) :D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jacii

Jaciis Gm application :) :D Empty
PostSubject: Jaciis Gm application :) :D   Jaciis Gm application :) :D EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 1:45 am

Name: Jacii Vo Very Happy

Date of Birth-11-09-1997

Country of Residence-United Stats Of America

Known Languages:English

Method of Contact:Jaciivoxp@hotmail.com

In-Game Name: Jacii

Daily Online Hours:4-5

Applying for:Gamemaster

Experience:i used to code but i failed ;P But i would patrol and i know great commands.

Why should you be accepted as a staff member?:Cause i think i can make the sever more fun with AWSOME events,and i love this sever its friendly and cool.

What will you do to benefit the server?:Patrol,Make fun events,Make the sever a better place.

What would you do if you came across a hacker?:
I would be in hide,Jail them and say why are they hacking,then tell them its stupid to hack on private severs,and ban them Very Happy

Why do you want to be a part of the staff?:I want to make the community Better by banning hackers,and other fun things.

Where do you stand academically?:Im smart i get striaght A's and B"slike a nerd Razz I am in 9th grade.

Back to top Go down
Ambition
Rookie
Ambition

PostSubject: Re: Jaciis Gm application :) :D   Jaciis Gm application :) :D EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 1:50 am

It needs some color

D:
Back to top Go down
http://Chooba.org
CherryChanga
Changalicious
CherryChanga

PostSubject: Re: Jaciis Gm application :) :D   Jaciis Gm application :) :D EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 2:01 am

Ambition wrote:
It needs some color

D:

Actually, I think that what it needs is more content. A good application doesn't need to be flashy and colorful; it needs to have good content and be full of helpful information for deciding whether or not they would make a good GM. Also, I don't mean to pick on you in particular, but GM applications look a LOT more professional if you use proper grammar and spelling. Spelling mistakes and grammar errors everywhere just screams out "unprofessional".
Back to top Go down
Ambition
Rookie
Ambition

PostSubject: Re: Jaciis Gm application :) :D   Jaciis Gm application :) :D EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 2:16 am

CherryChanga wrote:
Ambition wrote:
It needs some color

D:

Actually, I think that what it needs is more content. A good application doesn't need to be flashy and colorful; it needs to have good content and full of helpful information for deciding whether or not they would make a good GM. Also, I don't mean to pick on you in particular, but GM applications look a LOT more professional if you use proper grammar and spelling. Spelling mistakes and grammar errors everywhere just screams out "unprofessional".

True. Unprofessional apps arn't serious which will most likely mean that the person dosn't really care about job enough to put in alot of effort. If you care about the job, you should try to put in more effort. If not, then its ok.
I won't judge chu for your desicions. alien
Back to top Go down
Ambition
Rookie
Ambition

PostSubject: Re: Jaciis Gm application :) :D   Jaciis Gm application :) :D EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 4:37 pm

Will Be Moved To Denied On the account that the Character has been Banned
Back to top Go down
CherryChanga
Changalicious
CherryChanga

PostSubject: Re: Jaciis Gm application :) :D   Jaciis Gm application :) :D EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 5:22 pm

Well, since it appears that this guy was banned (according to the post above this one) I guess that I'll move it to the denied section. If this is incorrect then somebody should PM me, but otherwise, enjoy a cookie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jaciis Gm application :) :D   Jaciis Gm application :) :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Jaciis Gm application :) :D
Page 1 of 1