LiteMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Life's Game Master Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Flavor

Life's Game Master Application Empty
PostSubject: Life's Game Master Application   Life's Game Master Application EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 5:55 pm

Name: (First Last) Jesse Adkinson
Date of Birth: (Month, Day, Year) July 3rd 1993
Country of Residence: (Country) United States
Known Languages: (Language) English, Spanish, French, Italian
Method of Contact: (MSN, Skype, Text Messaging, etc) Please contact me on further information on that. I would not like random people i do not know messaging me.

In-Game Name: (Name In-Game) Life
Daily Online Hours: (Hours Online per Day) Weekends 7Am- 4Pm
Applying for: (Game Master/Coder/Forum Moderator)GameMaster
Experience: (Previous Servers/Previous Work) Although I have posted an application concerning Minecraft previously, it may not be a suitable similarity to being a GM in a server. So in terms as being a GM in a server, I was a GM in a friend's server, mostly for fun and to mess around with commands and such (the server was not public). I have never actually hosted any events, but I have banned a few people (as a test under their approval). That's all the experience I have, but I am capable for much more.
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img245/3701/walaomanigmagain.jpg

Why should you be accepted as a staff member?: I feel that it is a right for players to be able to have fun and not worry that other players using 3rd party programs will surpass and make it less enjoyable. My main goal is to host Events that can help new players, old players etc
(Personal Answer)

[color=green]What will you do to benefit the server?:or=red]] I would be considered another helping hand in the staff. With the number of players joining constantly, GMs have to be present to assist them, since most players are training or in their own private affairs.

I also got some great ideas for events that people have not suggested such as:
1. Team Events
2. The Survivor Series (chain of events that will end with 1 winner)
3. Dodgeball (Hop over snails that do 30k damage.)

(Personal Answer)

What would you do if you came across a hacker?:Hackers:
Take a SS (Screen Shot)

Watch the hacker for 5 minutes to an hour (Confirm that he/she/it is hacking)

Ban. If you hack, its under your own accord. I am ruthless on hackers.

Dupers:
Same as Hackers

Offenders:
Depends on the action. If its excessive spamming, they would be asked to stop/jailed if it continues. Any Harassment towards me is constructive criticism. Any other offenses would be taken care of the same way I take care of spammers.

(Personal Answer)

Why do you want to be a part of the staff?: I love seeing delight in players when something good happens. It encourages me to go out and try and help to the best of my ability.
(Personal Answer)

Where do you stand academically?: I'm not gonna lie and say i have a 4.0 gpa and get straight A's through out my life, but my grades are mediocre with A's and B's. If necessary i can bring up my grades.
(Personal Answer)

Additional Information:Honestly, it is really difficult to make me sad/angry/upset/etc. If you ask some players , I am extremely mellow. However, if it does happen for whatever reason, I would go on Modern Warfare 3 and kill people there. Better to kill people on Modern Warfare 3 than to take it out on players on LiteMS right?
(More Information)

Last edited by Flavor on Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zєρнуя
Developer
Zєρнуя

Life's Game Master Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life's Game Master Application   Life's Game Master Application EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 7:07 pm

Back to top Go down

Life's Game Master Application
Page 1 of 1