LiteMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Australia's GM Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
IbeAustralia

Australia's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Australia's GM Application   Australia's GM Application EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 4:18 am

Name: Mervyn Tan
Date of Birth: February 22, 1998
Country of Residence: Victoria, Australia
Known Languages: English
Method of Contact: Email, MSN and Phone (PM for number o.O)

In-Game Name: Australia
Daily Online Hours: 4-5 Hours from Tuesday - Thursday and 5-6 Hours from Friday - Sunday
Applying for: Game Moderator
Experience: Lets see, ive been GM for HighMS and HeroMS.

Why should you be accepted as a staff member?:
I should be accepted as a staff member because i work hard to get things spot on perfect away from all the nasty people that could shutdown/effect the server. I take pride in what i do and always have fun with whatever i'm doing. Yes i guess i can get a little mad from time to time but doesn't everyone go through that? Also if i do get mad i don't go all ape and just ban them. I always will think before i ban/jail someone. I also am always friendly to everyone. I love interacting with people which means i could work well with some if not all GMs.

What will you do to benefit the server?:
Well first of all i loveee to go on my computer and will ALWAYS go on it when i have the chance. That would show that i am really active. When i'm active and playing maplestory all day i tend to get bored waiting for events. So i can benefit to the server by holding plenty of events. Second i would help the community be as safe as it can. I like to cc a lot and see what everyone is up to, which can help me spot hackers and nasty people.

What would you do if you came across a hacker?:
Well, they broke the rules so you can count on me to not just let them go.
This will ALWAYS end in a jail/ban.
Everyone should know that hacking is NOT ALLOWED, in any game! Of course i wouldn't just ban/jail them when i immediately spot them.
1. I would screenshot (for proof) and jail.
2. If that person is caught again he/she will be banned.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff?:
Well first thing, Yes i would be lying if i said i didn't want GM powers, but i guess everyone would love to have them. With GM powers it would be helpful in getting around to places, but no i would not abuse the powers. I would also love to be apart of the staff because since GMs are special a lot of people love interacting with them. As you know i love talking to new people because you can definitely find some odd and fun people on the internet.

Where do you stand academically?:
Academically i am just an average person, i do not score the top in my school but i still stand above a lot of people. Though i'm not the smartest person i LOVE sports! i play it pretty much everyday.

Additional Information:
I'm just happy to give an application to be a GM its been awhile so i thought i would give it a try. I have an odd personality which i guess could entertain a lot of our players. So i hope that you've liked my whole application and had fun reading it.
Thanks for reading!
Back to top Go down
Ambition
Rookie
Ambition

PostSubject: Re: Australia's GM Application   Australia's GM Application EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 1:37 pm

Cool app. can u post proof f you being gm?
Back to top Go down
http://Chooba.org
IbeAustralia

PostSubject: Re: Australia's GM Application   Australia's GM Application EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 1:53 am

Ambition wrote:
Cool app. can u post proof f you being gm?
Er if the server was open i could :/ but i dont have any pictures. So if you need pictures/proof i guess i can exclude that i have been gm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Australia's GM Application   Australia's GM Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Australia's GM Application
Page 1 of 1