LiteMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CherryChanga's Noob Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CherryChanga
Changalicious
CherryChanga

CherryChanga's Noob Application Empty
PostSubject: CherryChanga's Noob Application   CherryChanga's Noob Application EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 11:37 pm

LiteMS Noob Application

Name: Dashiell Tsumeka

Date of Birth: 10/19/1992

Country of Residence: USA

Known Languages: English, y un poco de español.

Method of Contact: WLM

In-Game Name: CherryChanga

Daily Online Hours: Unknown

Applying for: Noob

Experience:
I've been a noob on NUMEROUS servers, and even in GMS! Some of the server names include YourStory, CookieMS, GoogleStory, MonkeyStory, DarknessMS, TwistedStory, GhostStory, ExtaliaMS, ArrogantMS, SimpleStory, DoggyStory, GiantMS, and NoobMS.

Why should you be accepted as a noob?:
I think that I should be accepted as a noob because I'm good at it. I know just what to not know, I don't know what I should know, I confuse myself, others confuse me, thus confusing themselves.... It's pretty intense. Players just don't get much noobier than I am, it's just not possible! If you want a noob show all the other noobs out there how to do it, I'm your guy. I spend all of my free time practicing phrases like "Y I no hit dmg hi! like you!" or "Who hit me with that sword? Why'd I die? What's going on?" I strive for imperfection, and achieve at the lowest level.

What will you do to noobify the server?:
I will try my best every day to noob the noob out of the noobiest noobs of noob-dom to noob off like a nooby noob. No noob noobs like the noob of da noob, yo. Without my noobiness, people will start to worry that the server's getting too professional. I believe that this is suffiecient noobiness to noobify the noob of the noobed noob of Noobville.

What would you do if you came across a noob?:
First of all I would get the noob out of there. If noobing persists, I'll have to noobify them and make sure that my noobiness shows no noob to the noob inside their noobification. If noobing persists, I will simply noobitize them with my noobilization ray.

Why do you want to be a noob?:
Being a noob is just what I want to do. I can't do much more than it, and I've strived all my life for the opportunity to get to be one of the noob-guys. I get so noob-motional when I think about it... I just... *sniff*... Yeah...

Where do you stand academically?:
I'm a Noob.0 noob baby, straight noobs.

Additional Information:
Sometimes I like to just noob around and act all nooby. Sometimes I pretend to be a non-noob around somebody and then flip around and fool them at the last second. The noobiness of my noob cannot be noobed to a noobier noobess.
Back to top Go down
CharlieIAm
Apprentice
CharlieIAm

PostSubject: Re: CherryChanga's Noob Application   CherryChanga's Noob Application EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 12:21 am

This deserves praise. This is a thumbs up. We need more noobs like you in our server. GL!
Back to top Go down
Shawn*
Rookie
Shawn*

PostSubject: Re: CherryChanga's Noob Application   CherryChanga's Noob Application EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 12:27 am

CHECK YOUR SPELLING AND GRAMMAR NOOB! xD i kid, but seriously a noob would help a lot they can ask questions and be all noobie..... also great entertainment for players to make fun of a noob. GOOD LUCK.
Back to top Go down
http://litems.info
CherryChanga
Changalicious
CherryChanga

PostSubject: Re: CherryChanga's Noob Application   CherryChanga's Noob Application EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 12:33 am

Shawn* wrote:
CHECK YOUR SPELLING AND GRAMMAR NOOB! xD i kid, but seriously a noob would help a lot they can ask questions and be all noobie..... also great entertainment for players to make fun of a noob. GOOD LUCK.
It's perfect, other than the noobiness of the noobs.
Back to top Go down
Smittens
Postaholic
Smittens

PostSubject: Re: CherryChanga's Noob Application   CherryChanga's Noob Application EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 4:38 am

I think there could be some development been done here, you need to improve on ur detail you could add some more about why you want to be a noob and why you are suitable for the role, with some adjustments this will be perfect, gl ^^

P.S noobs ftw :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CherryChanga's Noob Application   CherryChanga's Noob Application Empty

Back to top Go down

CherryChanga's Noob Application
Page 1 of 1